I attended a 2-day conference at this hotel and stayed here for two nights. Business brings me to this hotel every May for the past 10 years. The rooms are clean but look worn out. Carpeting is drab, the furniture has nicks and scratches, and there was no refrigerator in the room. The bed was very comfortable. Bathrooms are very large and clean, and the towels are thick and fluffy. Free wifi is only available to higher level Hilton Honors members, and the daily rate for wifi adds about $10 to an already high room rate ($179 per night - conference rate). I would stay here again for business but probably would not choose it for a family/pleasure trip because the rates are very high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Columbus at Easton is a AAA 4-Diamond, full service, upscale, smoke-free hotel. Easton's thriving corporate and retail centers make the Hilton Easton the perfect location. A world of excitement awaits just outside. There are more than 100 shops, restaurants and entertainment. It's all just steps from the Hilton Columbus at Easton and it's unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Columbus at Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Ohio