We went there to shop at Easton so of course we chose a place that's right in the center of it.
We stayed one night here and one night at the new Hilton downtown Columbus ( see my review under Hilton downtown Columbus )
Right off the freeway easy to find
Rooms: big, clean, has tub and shower, no mini fridge but has a coffee maker. Very basic room, needs updating, not up to standard to Hilton but was comfy and clean.
Pool and hot tub were clean and warm.
Free parking, but no free wifi.
Room service was quick. Basic bar food quality, but that can be just my opinion.
Easy check in and checkout.
If this hotel was a better deal and offered free wifi i would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Columbus at Easton is a AAA 4-Diamond, full service, upscale, smoke-free hotel. Easton's thriving corporate and retail centers make the Hilton Easton the perfect location. A world of excitement awaits just outside. There are more than 100 shops, restaurants and entertainment. It's all just steps from the Hilton Columbus at Easton and it's unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Columbus at Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Ohio