We would highly recommend this hotel to everybody. We will be coming back and staying a little longer to enjoy mre of Columbus, as well as the Easton Town Mall. The biggest complaint that I have is the cost of the wifi, is $9.99 per device. When you are traveling with family, everyone tends to have an electronic device anymore, and it can get costly. The other issue is the loud slamming of doors, by disrespectful patrons. I would suggest bringing ear plugs.
The pool was nice, clean, and roomy but it did have a pungent smell of Cholrine. The staff was great and they went above and beyond to make your stay great. The ambience was wonderful whether your were their with your wife and kids, on a date or just doing buisness.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus
- Columbus Hilton
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Columbus at Easton is a AAA 4-Diamond, full service, upscale, smoke-free hotel. Easton's thriving corporate and retail centers make the Hilton Easton the perfect location. A world of excitement awaits just outside. Wander down cobbled walkways to the old-fashioned square. There are more than 100 shops, restaurants and entertainment. It's all just steps from the Hilton Columbus at Easton and it's unforgetable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Columbus at Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.