My wife and I needed a break, a couple of days away... and we came to Easton and stayed at the Hilton. It was just what the doctor (or therapist) ordered!
The hotel is immaculate, everything in grand Hilton style. The staff - from parking attendants to front desk were very polite and efficient. The room was very nice - plenty of space, a comfy couch, a small work desk - everything we needed.
One of the ways I judge hotels is by the way handle the details -- and this one performed admirably. Examples: two suitcase holders in the closet (I hate it when there is only one in a room); two comfy thick terry bathrobes; extra pillows; extra towels (they were thick and big - yes!); more coffee and tea than you would need; a nice assortment of bathroom soaps and lotions. Well done.
We bought the package that included breakfast - and the buffet was very nice. However, on Sunday morning the breakfast buffet ends at 9, turning into a larger brunch which is not considered breakfast. So, unfortunately, we needed to actually get up like a normal day!
Don't worry about where to eat - unless it's pouring down rain (which, it wasn't for us) because this hotel is part of Easton Town Square, an amazing collection of shops and restaurants. There are so many excellent choices.
One final shout out, we were there to relax and the staff was great and gave us a late check out -- to 1pm -- very very nice. THANK YOU!
One complaint -- somehow I lost my Hilton Gold status this year and slipped to a lowly Silver. I discovered, much to my chagrin, that unless you have Gold status or higher, you actually have to pay for internet. How arcane, so 20th century, don't they know that we depend on wifi for normal daily stuff -- not just business? Come on. Don't be cheap.
But, all in all, excellent. I really recommend this hotel and shopping area.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus
- Columbus Hilton
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Columbus at Easton is a AAA 4-Diamond, full service, upscale, smoke-free hotel. Easton's thriving corporate and retail centers make the Hilton Easton the perfect location. A world of excitement awaits just outside. Wander down cobbled walkways to the old-fashioned square. There are more than 100 shops, restaurants and entertainment. It's all just steps from the Hilton Columbus at Easton and it's unforgetable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Columbus at Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.