“Just bad not good at all.” 4 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2880 Airport Drive, Columbus, OH 43219   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #31 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
“Just bad not good at all.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The room we were given had mold in it the staff was kind got us in a new room but that also had mildew in it and I love this hotel chain but this one was just crappy. My family and I we very unhappy with this place. Our friends also stayed in this hotel and there was warter from the shower above them coming down in there bath room. Was kinda a gross place. And outdated would not stay there agin EVER.

• Stayed October 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Marne, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I enjoyed my stay at The Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel. Comfortable and clean suite. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The breakfast had ample options and was hot and fresh. The hotel was clean and very well maintained. I didn't use it, but I was very impressed with the availability of the on demand shuttle to and from the airport and local shopping mall.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Whitesboro, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Over all good quality as usual for a Homewood. Their Van service is not the best they should list it as Minimal during specific times. The food choices for their Managers reception were not of my liking however it was presented nicely and others appeared to enjoy it.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed the convenience of being at home with the equipped kitchen and the layout of the suite with a door separating the living area from the sleeping area. Very clean and the staff was exceptionally courteous. found everything to be quite homey

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Adrienne F, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Glenshaw, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I felt this was a nice hotel, but not a value for the money. I have stayed at other Homewood Suites for the same rate or cheaper that were a lot nicer. The rooms and interior of the hotel were somewhat worn and dated looking.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. Our property will be undergoing a renovation during the first quarter of 2015! We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Cleveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was very clean and the staff was professional and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I was also presently surprised that I did not hear any significant airplane noice being that we were so close to the airport. I was unaware of any shuttle service as I had a car rental. My only one suggestion would be to make sure the handles on the refrigerator are clean. I notice some stains on the handles and had to clean off myself. Otherwise, the room was clean, the carpet looked good, and the room smelled fresh.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Springfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

This hotel was AMAZING! I have paid much more for far lower quality hotels. The staff was extremely helpful, the room was clean, and all of the appliances worked flawlessly. I will 100% stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

614-428-8800

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport? Share your experiences!