“Nice weekend getaway in Columbus” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris

You added Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris to your Saves list
Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7500 Vantage Drive, Columbus, OH 43235 (Formerly Days Inn & Suites Worthington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #75 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Nice weekend getaway in Columbus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stayed for a weekend while visiting my daughter at Ohio State. The location was so convenient near tons of restaurants and not far at all from the university. If the weather was better, we would have walked right over to Champs. The staff was so friendly and although the room was a little smaller than I thought, it was extremely clean which is always important to me. They even had complimentary breakfast, which I thought was so nice. Will definitely be back in the spring when we visit again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Deb I, Sr. VP at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
So glad you had a good experience for your weekend stay. Truly do appreciate your taking the time to let us know. We do look forward to our guests comments. It really helps motivate our staff to continue with excellent customer service. Hope to see you again soon!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Stafford, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The manager is very Friendly and accommondating!!! We had a very bad experience at another hotel in Columbus and left early in the morning. We arrived here at 11 am hoping to get a room. they had completely sold out the night before, but still were able to get us in a room early. The room was clean, and very nice looking. the bed was very comfortable and they had a nice hot breakfast for us before we left. I could not speak highly enough about the hotel or the team working their. They met all of our expectations and them some.

Room Tip: Awesome Hotel you will not be disappointed
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
In reviewing our Trip Advisor comments today I would like to thank you for noticing our hot breakfast. We have been working hard to make sure we meet our guest's requirement in this area. We truly understand how important breakfast is to our guests.
Trip Advisor is a great social media that everyone is now looking at. We appreciate that you took the time to let us (and everyone else) about your stay. We hope to serve you again in the near future.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was very surprised by this cozy hotel.... I travel for weeks and it's nice to know the front desk staff knew my name. My room was cozy with a great big window with a nook. Great place to read a book. Room was comfortable and efficient for what I needed while on the road. Love the work space. Breakfast was fantastic, omelets, bacon, sausage gravy and biscuits, Danish, yogurt, juice, and COFFEE! Check in was speedy. Request for additional towels and a blanket for the -0 degree weather was prompt. Location was great, lots of restaurants within walking distance. Beautiful church across the street as my view. I will definitely be back on my next trip to Columbus......

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Deb I, Sr. VP at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff truly appreciates you taking the time to let us know how your stay was.
Trip Advisor is an extremely important site for travelers. That is how people are now selecting where they will stay!!!!!

Thank you from the team at Quality Inn & Suites North Polaris
Bolivar, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I had a terrible turn of events turn into great stay at this location, especially thanks to Alie, the Front Desk Manager. I travel frequently, and therefore I stay in hotels 2-3 times per month. This location had everything I wanted, from convenience, to cleanliness of the hotel & rooms, but especially the staff.

Due to the frigid weather, my car the next afternoon would not start. The Front Desk Manager Alie even drove her car around to see if "jumping" my car would help. When my cell phone died, she let me use hers (which was decorated to fit her awesome personality). They also let me store my car there until I could get it relocated/started. The staff went above and beyond everything that could be expected, and Alie is a credit to the company. As long as they have her in the organization, they will have a diamond rating from everyone she comes in contact with.

I had a horrible situation made much easier by this staff, and because of that I will certainly be recommending this hotel and location to everyone I can.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
In reading you comment I have to agree we have an awesome Front Desk Manager with Alie. I have to admit she will go out of her way to help a guest.

We really appreciate your letting us know. We read our comments every day to find out how we can improve on our customer service. I guess "Alie" already has it downpat.
We do look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thank you!!!!!!!!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I work in Columbus and live in Canton, OH, which requires me to travel a lot. I typically stay two nights a week overnight in Columbus, and thankfully I found a little gem tucked in off Route23 and I-270 on the north side of Columbus.

The check-in was fast and courteous, and 15 mins after I made it to my room, the front was calling to make sure everything was satisfactory.

Pillow top bed. Wow, for this price ? So comfortable. If you are staying at the Motel 6 or Red Roof, you will not be sorry moving across the street to the Quality Inn and Suites. Also, in-room coffee, microwave, fridge, and clean (super clean room !). Cleanliness is very important to me, and I can't stress how superior this property is compared to other hotels in this price range. Also, the entry doors are on the inside. Better for security and it was 17 degrees last night and I didn't run the heat in the room it was so warm.

The breakfast that accompanies the room is a nice touch. Eggs, waffles, sausage gravy, pastries, coffee, juice, etc. A selected meat would be a nice addition, but again, for the price of the room (only $10 more than the bottom dwellers), compared to the competition, it is very nice.

Only negative I found was my room did not have a flat screen TV, but the manager stated that the order had already been placed.

Can't say enough about the management at this property and their customer service skills. It was refreshing to see good people at work, doing it the right way.

If you are on the north side of Columbus, or I-270/I-71 area, I highly recommend the Quality Inn and Suites North right off of the Rt. 23 North exit.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Deb I, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your refreshing comments on your recent experience with us at The Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris. It is our goal as a team to provide a relaxing and enjoyable experience.

It was an absolute pleasure having you with us; we hope to see you soon... Thursday perhaps. have a wonderful day, Thanks again!!

Best Regards,

Midalina Maldonado
Assistant General Manager
Erie, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Stayed there Jan 31-Feb 2. Sofa bed had a horrible mattress with springs poking you all night. If you needed towels had to go to desk to get them. Tv was fuzzy they made us fix it ourself. Breakfast was a joke. Bagels, waffles and sausage gravy. No bacon or sausage, no milk white/chocolate. Only mirror in room was in bathroom. Will not be back

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Deb I, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Eriegurl67,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us; I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. We serve breakfast daily; waffles, hardboiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, toast/bagels, and southern style biscuits and gravy. I sincerely apologize that you missed our breakfast and that you had an issue with the televison.
I hope in the future you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.
Best Regards,

Alie Morrison
Front Office Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Room is very clean, bathroom is very nice, shower had good water pressure, continental breakfast was enjoyable- they had waffles, hardboiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, toast/bagels, and southern style biscuits and gravy. The staff was very pleasant... and they also have free wifi and a small workout room. Overall, we definitely got our money's worth! Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Deb I, Sr. V at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your recent stay. You would stay here again in a heartbeat......Well.... you have our heartfelt thanks for taking the time to let us know that you liked our breakfast and our customer service.
Our housekeepers take pride in making sure every room is thoughly cleaned and we do inspect every room every day.

Your comments make it all worthwhile. We do hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Been to Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris? Share your experiences!