“Clean & Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris

You added Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris to your Saves list
Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7500 Vantage Drive, Columbus, OH 43235-8401 (Formerly Days Inn & Suites Worthington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #72 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
“Clean & Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Got this room for less than $60. For the quality of service and location, this was a great deal. As previously mentioned, this was built as a Microtel. As a result, the rooms are micro sized. There were two of us in the room, and had plenty of room to move about with our luggage. Breakfast offered a better than expected offering. Great value for this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Deb I, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Cridenour5,

Thank you very much for sharing your refreshing comments on your recent experience with us at The Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris. It is our goal as a team to provide a relaxing and enjoyable experience. I am elated to hear you enjoyed all the amenities provided to you as our guest. We look forward to having you with us again.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Grand Island, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were at this hotel about 2 years ago,it was a Day's Inn.I call the phone number and found out it was now a Quality Inn..Well we were near Powell and a very dear friend that was on her way to re-locate and we wanted to see her once again beforeFla. was her new home..So we booked a room near the front and on the first floor..Miss Lovely was on staff when we arrived and the room was 110% better than when we stayed before. The bed's were out of this world and our room came with a frig and microwave NO EXTRA COST!!! Breakfast was much more than we expected waffels, bisquits and gravy, eggs, cereal,juice and a whole lot more,the young lady in charge of it kept everything full and hot. EXTRA PERK>>coffee and hot water for tea every nite.Robin also helped when I needed a quilt as I'm always cold it was fluffy and toasty for me..while my husband enjoyed the A/C the room was very large and the window seat nice space..THANK'S EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AND STAY>>See you again soon..

Room Tip: We needed a first floor room due to walking problems and we were just around the corner and very qui...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Robyn T, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Rosemarie- Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and noticed some of the changes that we have made and will continue to make to make this a hotel that exceeds every guest's expectations! We hope to see you back soon!

Robyn Torgrimson
Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I came in for 2 nights for business, it is a great location, walked to dinner last night! Hotel is really clean, I was very happy and comfortable in my room. It is a smaller then normal, however did not bother me as there was plenty of room for my things and for me to work at the small desk. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in, very happy with my stay for the price. ALL of the staff was so nice!

Room Tip: Great for business travelers, comfortable and great value!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Deb I, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Chriss6110,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at the Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris. I am so glad that you were impressed with your accommodations. I am glad that you were also able to enjoy our amenities; Helpful & Professional staff members. Thanks again for the positive review and your kind words about our hotel and our staff.

Livonia, mi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I got this hotel through Priceline which really doesn't check out their choices very good. It is an old Microtel, if you know what that means. The room was tiny and I mean tiny. I'm not claustrophobic, but this room made me that way. The tv was not flat panel, the wifi was decent and the room was outfitted well. The walls were so thin and there was loud talking going on next door. You could hear people walking above you. I wouldn't have stayed there on my own. The people at the front desk were wonderful. But I had a horrible stay.

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs room if people making noise above you is an issue.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Robyn T, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Hi Crystalman. My name is Robyn and I am the General Manager here at the Quality Inn & Suites. I apologize that your stay was not up to par. We try to inform all of our guests that our economy queen and queen size rooms are smaller but are also very comfy, and I guess you were not made aware. Please come back and visit us and I will make sure that you get a bigger room to accommodate your needs!

We look forward to seeing you back and thank you for the review!

Robyn
Columbus, OH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The room was fine but the bath smelled like mildew. The room was a good size. There were no screens even though the window opened. Wasn't crazy about that either. Area is good for food and such but a lot of traffic and loud.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Julie, thank you for the review. We have tended to the screens and also the mildew smell. We were not aware until you commented! Thanks again and we hope to see you back very soon.

Robyn
Huntington, West Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I don't know where to begin on this one. First, let me say that the front desk staff is very professional and extremely nice. Everyone we came into contact with was very friendly. So, my complaint is NOT with the staff. They're great! However, their friendliness and professionalism isn't enough to make up for the actual room we stayed in.

The hotel itself is yucky. It smelled very badly upon walking in the door and remained that way until the next day. Our particular room looked run down and nasty (dirty, dusty, stains everywhere etc.) The bed sheets were white and clean (thankfully). I could also tell that the bathroom had been cleaned. This hotel needs to be remodeled. It's in a very nice area, with nicer hotels around it. I do not know why Wyndam hasn't cleaned this one up! We paid WAY TOO MUCH to stay here for the one night we stayed. I did not try the breakfast food, because the atmosphere made me too sick to think about eating. I slept with my clothes on and checked out as soon as I could the next morning.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sunny M,

Thank you for your review. I am certainly disappointed by the lack of cleanliness you experienced in your guest room. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness, your experience falls way below our standards; Again I sincerely apologize and hope in the future you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The price was right for our room because it was the smallest hotel room I had ever stayed in. It had one Double bed and barely enough room for 2 people to turn around. My husband had begun to feel claustrophobic by the 2nd day. It's in a good location, close to many good restaurants, and shopping. But a room this size is good for 1 person not 2. I did like the convenience of having a microwave and fridge. On our next trip we will definitely select a bigger room.

Room Tip: The single occupancy room with 1 bed is great for a business traveler staying for a couple days, but...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Delguy50,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comments; it's our goal as a team to provide a relaxing and enjoyable experieince; as well as provide excellent hospitable service. I am elated to hear you enjoyed all the amenities offered to you as our guest. we look forward to seing you in the future.

Front Office Manager

Been to Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris? Share your experiences!