I spent a week here for work. My first time at a Staybridge Suites hotel.
I arrived early and the young lady at the front desk found me a room. She wanted to keep me off the front of the hotel because of the road and airplane noise. So I got a room in the corner of the courtyard.
The rooms are a little dated, but they are clean and comfortable. The air conditioning is awesome and was needed due to the 90 degree temps that week.
My second night there I had a room issue that was not under the control of the hotel. I went to the front desk at 11 pm and they found another room for me two doors down. It was awesome that they could do that because I was told they were full. The important thing is, they took care of the issue.
The breakfast and the people running the breakfast area are very nice. There was always waffles and some form of eggs. The breakfast was fresh and filling, and the coffee was always good.
The people at the front desk were awesome. Always willing to help and always with a smile on their face. They definitely know customer service.
The only issue I had was noise. Others had mentioned thin walls in their reviews. Well one morning I was sitting at my desk listening to the man in the next room on a conference call. He might as well be sitting in my room. I was on the second floor and there was lots of noise on the third floor. Lots of stomping around. Typically you should not hear that.
In addition to that, they were redoing the courtyard, so when I was there late a couple of mornings, I was listening to jackhammers. However i know that is a short term noise and will eventually end.
Overall, it's a good hotel. If you are there for a couple of days business, I would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Staybridge Suites Columbus Airport conveniently located near Columbus Airport and minutes away from Easton Town Center, DSCC/DLA/DFAS Center, The Ohio State University, Columbus Convention Center, Ohio Expo Center, MAPFRE Crew Stadium, Nationwide Arena and Hollywood Casino. Complimentary airport shuttle is provided during limited hours. Our guests love our all suite hotel! They can choose to enjoy spacious studio, 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom/2 bath suites. Every suite has a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerators, stove tops, microwave oven, dishwasher and free high-speed internet access. Sundries are available from The Pantry store, complimentary guest laundry, business center, and fitness room are open intil 10 PM so you only have to work around one schedule - yours. Enjoy a swim in the indoor pool or a game of Basketball on the outdoor Sport Court. Relax in the Gazebo or by the fire pit in the courtyard. Guests can also enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast buffet every morning in our spacious Great Room. Monday - Thursday your Staybridge Suites team hosts an Evening Reception consisting of beveragesand light foods & cook-outs each week. Beer and wine are available for a nominal fee. We offer many amenities and services to provide every Guests all the comforts necessary to Make It Your Place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Staybridge Suites Columbus Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Columbus Airport Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Columbus Airport Ohio