“My favorite hotel in Columbus” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #70 of 141 Hotels in Columbus
Chicago, Illinois
“My favorite hotel in Columbus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

How can you complain about a clean and comfortable hotel that offers full kitchen amenities in room, AND free appetizer/dinner/beer on weekday evenings? If you are a platinum IHG member, there's a good chance they will upgrade you to a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite. Unfortunately this hotel is just outside of the acceptable price range for my company so I am no longer able to stay there, but for anybody who can spend around $120/night, it's well worth it!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Checked in extremely late, around 3am for a one night stay. Reception was friendly and extremely quick. Hotel room had plenty of space and was very clean. Breakfast had plenty of options and lots of seating. Very impressed overall for what was such a short stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed here on business as I travel around Ohio a lot. My room was clean and quite. The breakfast was pretty good for the price. What really stood out was the guest service. The staff is truly a team of guest service oriented professionals. The type of service you would expect in a fancy hotel for half the price!

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I travel for work 2-3 weeks a month . This was my first time at a Staybridge Suites . My room was clean , although furnishings could be a little updated , still I will take cleanliness over anything ! Staff really nice from check in , to reception and even just leaving in and out and passing front desk. I have stayed at one of the other hotels next door before when visiting this area, but I will return to Staybridge if I have to return !

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Chester, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I love Staybridge properties...simple yet all the convenience of home. Good breakfast...decent price considering I did a park and fly. My only complaint is that the walls are a little thun...so , make sure your room is away from elevators, etc. Will absolutely stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Georgetown, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My family stayed here for the weekend and had an excellent time. I was promptly greeted by name as an IHG elite rewards member. I was checked-in in under 5 minutes and on the way to the room.

I booked a queen suite, and with the sofa made out into a bed, it did make for a tight squeeze between the beds.

My daughter and I went for a swim first thing in the morning, and the staff was very friendly to get the lights on.

The gentleman that checked me in had to be the best front desk person I think I have ever dealt with. I told my fiancé when I came back to the car that I had the best check-in experience at an IHG property ever.

As far as renovations go, I no saw signs of any renovations. Maybe they are finished.

Stayed November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stayed here for a week in October and I must say this is a very nice hotel. They provided hot breakfast every day, and dinner daily through Thursday. No they don't have a full service restaurant, but other add-ons were good IMO. This was my first time at a Staybridge property, and I was very impressed with my suite. Kudos for providing superior customer service (and the beer also lol).

Room Tip: Perfect 1-bedroom suite on the first floor across from the exercising room. Very quiet corner with...