We're Hilton Honors members and we've stayed at many Hilton family hotels, including a handful of Doubletrees. We were in town for one night only for an event at the Palace Theater.
1) The staff: The staff was very friendly and helpful.
2) Location: This hotel is located less than one block from the Palace Theater, so it was perfect for us.
3) Room comfort: The room temperature was easy to control, the bed was very comfortable, and the room was very large.
4) Safety: This hotel seemed to be in a very safe part of Downtown Columbus, which was a nice change from most downtown hotels that I've stayed in.
1) Bathroom: The toilet's water pressure was mediocre at best. But, the bathroom was quite clean and had a large sink.
2) Noise level: The room was fairly quiet except for noise from the hallway. If someone was talking outside of our room door, we could hear just about everything. A loud talked woke me up around 3:00 AM (which wasn't so bad for me since I usually get up a 4:00 AM, but this would be very bad for most people).
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Downtown Columbus. We'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best hotels in downtown Columbus, renowned for its cookie, the DoubleTree Suites is the only all-suite hotel in Columbus, OH. Not many hotels in Columbus, Ohio offer access to so much! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Columbus Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Columbus
- Doubletree Columbus
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Columbus Downtown Ohio