Stayed in a suite with 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa. The room was very spacious for 3 girls. I loved the fact that it had a wet bar that incldues mini fridge and microwave in room. We were in town over night for a concert that was at the Palace Theatre which is LITERALLY the next block over so the walking convenience of that was lovely especially being that it had been nasty and snowing that whole night. We decided to eat at the bar that was inside the hotel before our event and the drinks and wings were very exceptional. And the bartender, i believe his name was Lenny was very friendly and personable. Only compliant that we had was the fact that the hotel does not have any type of gift shop or vending machines that held snacks other than just drinks which you can purchase at the front desk. Pretty much if you dont get anything before 11pm (the time room service shuts down) then your S.O.L. And for the room to be $189 we felt that they could at least offer complimentary breakfast. It is clear that for what they charge your really paying for location and space. But other than the lack of convenience for snacks and/or breakfast the hotel was beautiful and I would stay here again. AND THE COOKIES THEY GIVE AT THE FRONT DESK ARE AMAZING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best hotels in downtown Columbus, renowned for its cookie, the DoubleTree Suites is the only all-suite hotel in Columbus, OH. Not many hotels in Columbus, Ohio offer access to so much! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Columbus Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Columbus
- Doubletree Columbus
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Columbus Downtown Ohio