My friends and I drove up to Columbus for one of our birthdays. The parking garage entrance was a bit hard to find, but it is very conveniently connected to the hotel. The lobby was under a lot of renovation, but I didn't mind, as I'm sure it will look fabulous once finished.
The gentleman that checked us in was very kind. Our room was great! Very spacious, especially considering that there were six of us. The only strange thing about the room was that there was no bedside clock, so make sure you have a phone/watch.travel clock with you.
When we returned for the night, I was happy to see a security guard in the lobby. It made me feel safe to know that security personnel were roving the hotel.
We did have some problems in the morning. We had called down for extra towels, as the ones from the night before were still quite damp. We also called for some extra coffee and tea packets. Two calls and about 45 minutes later, none of these came, so we just decided to pack up and go.
Overall a pretty great trip, other than the inconvenience in the morning. However, I know hotels get busy, and I believe there was only one agent at the front desk, and she may just have honestly forgotten! No need to make a big fuss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best hotels in downtown Columbus, renowned for its cookie, the DoubleTree Suites is the only all-suite hotel in Columbus, OH. Not many hotels in Columbus, Ohio offer access to so much! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Columbus Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Columbus
- Doubletree Columbus
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Columbus Downtown Ohio