“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Columbus, Ohio
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Got a Express Deal from Priceline for the graduation weekend. Location is awesome. The whole building is new. Free wifi in room is fast and convenient. Bath room is big and clean. Lighting for the whole room is more than sufficient compare to many other hotels with dim light. .....this place is just simply awesome.

• Stayed May 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
J H,
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at SpringHill Suites during graduation weekend. It’s great to hear we exceeded your expectations with our spacious rooms, central location and value added amenities. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Al Schreiber, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
chagrin falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Good location if you need to be near OSU or downtown (but need car). Newer hotel. Typical Springhill Suites setup & breakfast. Agree w previous posts about noise levels. Light sleepers beware. Heard train until midnight, then again at 6 AM. Walls seem paper thin. Could hear our neighbors conversation late at night. Maybe bring earplugs.

• Stayed April 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
islandjule,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you found our hotel’s location convenient for your travels. Your feedback is valuable to us and we are truly sorry for the noise disturbances you experienced during your stay. We hope you will have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed here for a concert at the Schott! The room was spacious, very clean & beds were comfortable. Only downfall I encountered is that my air wasn't working in my room.. But the weather was great so I didn't miss is much! The front desk was great help! They arranged transportation to our concert for us! The lobby bar was a blast!! Alex, the bartender is excellent!!! He made our "girl trip!" Even more awesome!! His personality is gold! & I can't say enough about the location!! Central to OSU and downtown!! There is a couple of restaurants located near this property and several great places that deliver! I will return when I am in the area and in need of good nights rest!

• Stayed April 2013
Brittneylynnhajjar,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you had a great time at your concert and appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the SpringHill Suites. It’s great to hear that you liked our hotel’s central location, the comfortable accommodations, and enjoyed your time at our lobby bar. I’ll be sure to recognize Alex for his outstanding service and hospitality that added to your trip. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to Columbus. Thank you again for writing.

Akron, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

At check-in, I was asked if I had a floor preference. I told him, "My only request is a quiet room. I know their are train tracks nearby, so I'd like something away from them." He assigned room 332 to me on the rear of the building by the tracks. I paid for a good night's rest. Instead, I was repeatedly awakened by trains going by.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, but good luck getting it.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Troy L,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate hearing from you and receiving your feedback. It is unfortunate to hear that you did not have a satisfying stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the noise disturbances of the trains that you encountered during your visit. We value you as our guest and hope that you'll give us another chance the next time you travel to Columbus. Thank you again.

Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We came into town to see a show near OSU. This hotel was easy to access, had a very friendly staff and has recently been updated.

The rooms were huge, clean and quiet. The hotel was completely full and yet it did not seem crowded in the lobby or hallways. The layout is conducive to guest comfort and privacy.

The lobby features many nooks and gathering spaces for small groups. Nice breakfast area in the morning.

Highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
luisa1071,
Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback on our great hotel and friendly staff. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us SpringHill Suites and found our hotel’s location well suited for your travels. We appreciate your high recommendations for future travelers, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Alan Schreiber, General Manager
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed here for one night on a business trip. The hotel had an excellent location very close to the Ohio State University campus where my meetings were. This looks like it is a newer hotel. My room was very nice with a small sitting area separated from the sleeping area by a half wall. The room was well equipped with a microwave and small refrigerator. The shower and bathroom were in separate rooms. The front desk staff were very friendly. The hotel has a bar. I had a late-night beer there and found the service to be very good. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
GeogProfOH,
Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback on our hotel. We appreciate you choosing SpringHill Suites while in town for business. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and our friendly service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay and will certainly choose this hotel for future trips to Columbus. It's in great proximity to OSU and downtown...as an OSU alumnae I would love to stay her on game day due to the location! I'm currently here on business and although I can hear the train (my room is at the very end of the hall), I don't find it to be bothersome.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Courtney A,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us at SpringHill Suites. I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel conveniently located for your travel needs. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in town on business and hope to see you in the fall for game day! Thanks again and Go Bucks!

Al Schreiber, General Manager

Been to SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU? Share your experiences!