“Fun Coach Meeting” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Fun Coach Meeting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had a business meeting at the hotel and since we are in the travel industry, we requested a tour. Alex, the front desk manager took us on a tour that had our jaws dropping. I could not believe the small indoor water park at the hotel. There is a winding slide, small slide, mushroom fountain and those buckets that fill with water and then drop the water. This would be a great place for your children to enjoy this area. There is also a swimming area, hot tub and small lazy river. I couldn't believe how nice it was. A great staycation place.

We then took a tour of the rooms. They have great room sizes and free wifi throughout the hotel. I really liked the king suites and the 2 room suites. Can you say slumber party? I didn't see the free breakfast, but the eating area is very nice. I just love the decor. Don't forget to look up at the ceiling. The lighting is really cool, as well as the carpeting throughout.

There is a long sofa with a unique looking "fireplace" with flat screen tv to watch near the breakfast area. Very nice. And of course the lobby area is a quaint area to gather too. Our meeting area was enough for 40 people and has all of the modern tech stuff. We loved it.

Kudos to this hotel. It is very clean and the staff is very nice. I can't wait to bring more of my travel agent partners so they can start spreading the word about this great little gem that is close to the best shopping in Columbus.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the customer service we provide each of our guest. I will be sure to pass the kind words onto our staff so they will know how they are doing. We hope to see you again when visiting the Columbus area.
We Appreicate YOU!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Avon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stopped here for one night on the way to a class reunion. Very nice Holiday Inn Express. Hotel is new (or close to it) and is very clean. The whole place is done in a modern decor which is really not my taste, but hey we were just here for the night. Staff was very helpful and friendly, breakfast was very good and the breakfast lady went out of her way to help us and other guests. It is just far enough off I-71 to be away from the noise. There are many restaurants and a large shopping area within one mile. All in all, I would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thanks for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express. We are happy to hear that your overall experience was enjoyable. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide each guest. Come back and visit again when in the Columbus area. We are waiting on you.
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is a great hotel. Everything was clean and modern. They have a great indoor pool with lanes for swimmers, a kid area with slides, and jacuzzi for the adults...I definitely was not expecting that so it was a pleasant surprise. The room was great. The AC worked perfectly. The TV was an excellent quality large hi-def flatscreen. I was very comfortable. The hotel staff was very professional and friendly. The breakfast was the standard Holiday Inn Express breakfast fare. I have no complaints, and will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Painesville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel is very clean and very updated. The front desk staff is very helpful and caring. I came to this hotel after walking into another hotel and walking right back out. They helped me out with a reduced rate and my stay with my wife and kids was excellent. Their pool area is one of a kind. It is extremely large and has tons of areas for the kids to play. There is even a shallow area where I felt comfortable letting my toddler run around in the water without having to worry about him. I will absolutely visit this hotel again. We visit the Columbus area often and will always chose to stay at this hotel whenever possible. I have recommended this hotel to many of my friends and family and will continue to do so.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

This property is only two yrs old and the is well kept. The manager Alex was great who accomodated me from another hotel mishap. The pool was great for my 4 children. They loved the slide. Another positive was they have a lifeguard on duty full time. This took off the pressure from watching them constantly. The 2 bed suite room wasn't as large as the Best Western sister property on Polaris. The bathroom was a little small as well. My only complaint was the continental breafast was a litle lame. They could add some bacon or sausage to elevate the protein options. It just seemed like everything was pre-packaged. Other than that I would stay there again. I know they read these reviews and I would like to thank Alex for his hospitality.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your feedback as it is important to us. We are happy to hear that your stay was good and you and your family enjoyed the pool area. I will let Alex know that you expressed your apprecaition. Thanks again. Come and visit us again soon.
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean. The bed was great. The swimming pool with mini kiddie park was great my 3 year old loved it. The breakfast was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. My husband and I are already discussing our next stay.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide each guest. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto our staff so they will know how they are doing. Again thank you so much! I hope to see you again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place was pretty cool. Their pool was outstanding(hot tub, 2 lap lanes, mushroom, 2 kids slides). The property was clean and neat and the room was very nice. We called the front desk because we thought our toilet was broken. They informed us that they had water saving toilets so they wouldn't flush back to back well. After we waited a bit it did end up flushing and the desk called back to check on us and offered to give us a different room if it still wasn't working. Hotel is in a good location minutes from Polaris shopping. Breakfast was good. Would stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: Executive 7th floor Suite was great!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear your stay with us was a great experience. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide our guests. I will pass your kinds words onto the staff so they will know how they are doing. Thanks for your stay and we will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway? Share your experiences!