We stayed here for a weekend trip. The hotel is very modern and clean. Free breakfast was good. The pool area is great if you have kids. They have a play pool area with a water slide, basketball hoop, and fountains. They also have two Olympic sized lanes and a hot tub. The fountains and water slide were not on when we went to the pool, but all we did was ask a staff member to turn them on and they did. Basic fitness area with 2 treadmills, 2 elliptical and one bike, plus some free weights.
I have no complaints about the hotel, but my car did get broken into in the parking lot overnight. My car was the only one, and I had left a bag (although it was empty) in the care, so not sure if that is what tempted them to bash my windows. Although, when I told the font desk what happened they did not act very surprised just handed me the number for the police. Just make sure not to leave anything in your car. But the area was not a bad area.
The hotel is right near a nice mall and plenty of restaurants. You can turn either way from the hotel to find plenty to eat. It is about a 25 minute drive to downtown Columbus.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway Hotel Columbus
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.