Stayed here two nights for a little family get away. Great location right off I-71, north of Columbus, near lots of restaurants and a mall. Hotel was clean with a great pool. The water was chilly for a toddler, but okay for about 20 minutes; hot tub- nice and hot. There is an awesome kiddie slide in shallow end; as well as a bigger slide for older kids and adults, however it was not open when we were there (no lifeguard). Breakfast- Attendant sweet as can be, breakfast area bright and roomy, cinnamon rolls good, cereal, milk, bread etc.; not a fan of the hot food omelets, sausauge, pancakes. No complaints, no hidden fees, free wifi.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway Hotel Columbus
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.