“Words Can Not Explain!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 59 Attractions in Columbus
Type: Museums
“Words Can Not Explain!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Someone told me to see this and I thought it was a joke but wow was I wrong. The tale of these men has inspired me to learn even more about drainage. I even found out that the laser level was invented here. I do not understand why this is not higher on the list of things to do in Columbus.

Visited October 2013

Denver, Pennsylvania
“The Niagra Falls couldn't flood this drain.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

By far the most educational and fun thing to do in Columbus. I got ahold of Jeff Suchy who happened to be very educational about the people and drains displayed in the Hall of Fame. I would recommend this to anyone making a trip to Columbus.

Visited January 2014
“The Main Drain.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

A must see for any water control enthusiast. The greatest collection of accomplished and officially recognized drainage experts in the mid-Ohio area.

Visited January 2014
Columbus
“"Inspiring"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

One of the greatest displays of drainage history I have ever seen in an even more incredible building!

Visited March 2013
“Awesome Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

A must see on Ohio State University Campus. Great, friendly people. Learned so much about a subject that is so important to our everyday lives. The people in the hall of fame made the farmland that feeds us, into what it is today.

Ask for Dr. Shearer, he can tell you everything you would ever want to know, and is on staff at the facility.

Visited August 2012