“would recomend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Ashtabula, Ohio
“would recomend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Hotel is far enough off the main road for a quiet stay. Very personable staff. Nice big room. Comfortable bed and bedding. Coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave. Convenient electrical outlets. Free breakfast was average, the typical free hotel breakfast selection. A.C. fan a little on the loud side.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience as our guest. . I thank you for staying with us recently and look forward to hosting your next stay whenever you come back to Columbus.Again, thank you so much, and we'll hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Windsor, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for one night only for a trip to Rockbridge.

Firstly, the room was comfortable for us four, two adults and two teenage children. However my son said afterward that the sofa bed was very uncomfortable. My daughter used the gym, we did not have time to go to the pool.

The breakfast had a nice selection and of course the kids favorite, the waffle making machine.

I have two issues that I think the hotel could improve on and it was all to do with their customer service.

On arrival I asked the desk clerk of there were any local activities she knew of that we could take our kids to. She said no and that was that - no offer to look up anything or grab a leaflet which I found myself later in the lobby.

When it came to bed time there were no extra sheets in the room for the sofa bed. So I called down to the desk to request sheets only to be informed that I had to go down to reception and collect them! I found this unacceptable. In any other hotel I have stayed in the sheets were in the room and if not when you asked for them they would bring them to you.

Those are my only complaints - would I stay again?..probably but no more than one night. It was a nice quiet location.

Oh I almost forgot, the gentleman on the desk in the morning was a real help. We were attempting to print off something in the main hall and were experiencing difficulties and he graciously helped us. Thank you.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for the review from your stay with us. I am sorry that you did not receive excellent service from our staff. I would welcome conversation in regards to your stay and to discuss your experience. We take great pride in our hotel and our guest's satisfaction. Please feel free to call me.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a clean and attractive property off the main road, giving some peace and quiet. The rooms are large and well appointed but our shower was not up to par. The pressure was low and the fixture was the oddest thing. The front desk people were just okay, not rude but not effusive. Breakfast was okay as well...rubbery eggs but self-service waffles.

Stayed May 2014
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you for posting your comments. Our hotel provides an excellent value for our guests with clean, comfortable rooms that include hot breakfast buffet, WIFI & parking in the daily room rate. We have established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and being attentive to our guests' comfort and overall guest stay experience. I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay with us, please feel free to email or call me when it is convenient for you.
Nashport, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We had just left a "motel from hell" & decided after a disappointing day & bad experience at another place, we deserved this! It was PERFECT!! Clean, beautiful, quiet! Definitely going back!!
Wouldn't mind having a mattress like that at home. It was like floating on a cloud. I didn't toss once, went straight to sleep & I don't sleep well away from home. No issues here! They offer a SOTA work out room, pool, whirlpool, & my husband said the complimentary breakfast was first class & he *knows* breakfast!!
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Room Tip: All rooms are ground floor. Ours was in the center, extremely quiet. Highly recommend this place. Sp...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you had a relaxing stay with us while you were in Columbus. I am so glad you to hear that enjoyed the comfort of our beds; we hear that often from our guests. We appreciate you telling us that your husband was pleased with our great breakfast selections. Please consider us your home away from home the next time you are in Columbus. Kind regards
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Me and my husband checked in late and we're really tired at that point, that we just wanted a good night sleep without roaches like at the last hotel we stayed at. The beds were extremely comfortable. This hotel looks to be fairly new. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! Our ultimate goal is the absolute satisfaction of each and every one of our guests, so we're all very happy that your experiences here have been favorable.As always, we'll continue to provide the very best of service and look forward to your next stay with us!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Two night stay at this location for the first time. Located in Reynoldsburg, just on the edge of Columbus. Easy access to 270 and within a 20 minute drive of the Ohio Expo Center and downtown Columbus. Kroger, Giant Eagle, Panera, Donato's Pizza, Starbucks, Bob Evan's and other shopping/food choices within just a mile or two. Room was large with a partial divider between the sleeping and living areas. Very clean and comfortable. Staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. Did notice that the floors both in the hallway and in the room on the third floor were very uneven, as if the subfloor had settled in spots. Very noticeable when pushing the luggage cart down the hall or pulling a wheeled suitcase. Bathroom was pressure during this trip was weak (another reviewer mentioned great water pressure). Also, the shower curtain was hung too high, resulting in a gap that let water escape onto the bathroom floor. Despite those two complaints (uneven floors and too short shower curtain) I would consider staying here again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Cindie M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites East Broad at 270, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am delighted you had a lovely experience on your most recent stay. It was so nice to read that you found our staff to be attentive,friendly and were pleased with our suite accommodations. On behalf of the staff, we look forward to welcoming you back to Comfort Suites East Broad at 270.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Clean and comfortable. Very well maintained. Suite was perfect size for our family of five. My 14 year old son didn't mind the pull out sofa bed but an adult might not find it too comfy as the mattress was thin. Regular beds were very comfortable with both soft and firm pillows provided. Breakfast was very nice with a wide range of hot and cold options. We did not use the pool but it looked clean and inviting. Staff was friendly. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for bedding if using pull out sofabed. It is not provided in the room.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
I would to thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Columbus and I also appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback. Your comments will certainly be shared with all the Team Members! We look forward to seeing you again when and if your travels bring you back to Columbus.

Been to Comfort Suites East Broad at 270? Share your experiences!