My daughter and I stayed here before going to Ohio State for a tour. The property seemed relatively new and it was relatively easy to find coming in from the highway, although I am not always happy with how well my Garmin GPS provides directions.
The suite was nice and it had a microwave so we had some popcorn while watching TV. It probably had a small refrigerator as well but we didn't use it, so I can't remember for sure. The complimentary hot breakfast was also very nice in the morning. They have some really good Cinnabon type breakfast muffins, and scrambled eggs (good but not great) sausage, and fruit and yogurt.
We paid $ 120 for the room but WOW Columbus tacks on an additional $ 20 in taxes. So when I come back to the area, I will probably try a less expensive property. There were several others in the same area that were less expensive and looked nice enough.
It was a short and easy drive (5 to10 minutes) to OSU to get to the "Ohio Union" parking garage on High Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Holiday Inn Express & Suites located right outside of downtown Columbus, in the heart of the Ohio State University! This is an upscale luxurious hotel with every amenity you can think of. We offer a free extended hot breakfast as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus University Area - OSU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Columbus University Area - Osu
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus University Area - OSU Ohio