“Personal Item that was left in room - no where to be found” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #56 of 140 Hotels in Columbus
Ohio
“Personal Item that was left in room - no where to be found”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2010

I left a white night shirt on the bed in my hotel room. After I checked out I stopped back in & called & talked to the housekeeping staff so I could pick it up and no one seems to knows anything about my night shirt and did not even seem to care.

Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
oakland county michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

We got a great deal on Hotwire for three nights, but we were disappointed. The place is brand new and looked great. However, it was very noisy - we could hear guests in other rooms above us and down the hall. The kids did not like the salt water pool as it irritated their eyes. Bad service in the restaurant and our room wasn't ever cleaned on the first day of our stay.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2009

New property located less than a mile from CMH. The lobby was inviting, and the gentleman at the reception was quick and pleasant. There is a bar/restaurant behind the lobby with a nice selection at reasonable prices.

The room was fantastic - spacious with plush bedding, flat screen TV, in-room single cup coffee maker, desk, and side chair. The bathroom was equally impressive - very spacious, plenty of towels tucked neatly into baskets under the sink, and a huge shower with glass doors.

All in all, this might possibly be the best Four Points in the chain! And, at $89/night - a fantastic value.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2009

On the whole, our experience was positive at this hotel. The room was very modern, clean and well furnished. Bathroom was well appointed with excellent water pressure and hot water. The lobby was very spacious and welcoming, and the evening clerk was very friendly and helpful. Where we were a little disappointed was the breakfast, which was sparse and mediocre in quality and content. Nor was the breakfast service particularly outstanding. But I would stay there again, the positives certainly overcome the negatives, which were not that negative anyhow.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

Chose this hotel due to being brand new and it being a hotel I could use with my SPG points. Everything was very clean and new. Unfortunately, my daughter and I got a stomach virus and had to stay in for a day, but the beds were so clean and comfy, it actually wasn't so bad. A few things I noticed - only mirror in the room was in the bathroom; a very heavy sliding door on the bathroom, so be careful of your fingers; complimentary breakfast was adequate, but I've seen better at cheaper hotels. We could hear the next door neighbors quite clearly, but turned the auto fan on and that took care of the problem. All in all, a very nice location, clean rooms, great beds, polite staff, would stay again.

• Stayed October 2009
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2009

This hotel is new and shows where 'hopefully' the brand is going. Great lobby. Incredible rooms for the category. LCD's. Huge bath. Comfy beds. Great staff.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2009

We spent one night there for a weekend getaway. The room was clean, looked new, everything looked excellent. But when hubby went to use the bathroom, he looked in the toilet, and the ICE TONGS WERE IN THE TOILET!!!!!!! Maybe I've seen one too many hotel reports on TV where they had questionable cleaning practices, but this just freaked me out! I wrapped the tongs in a towel and took them to the front desk at checkout. I was afraid if I'd left them in the room, they would end up being used. We told the very nice young man at the desk that our room was lovely, but then explained our find. He was appalled, naturally, and thanked me for telling him about it. He said he'd look into it, and we left. That was it. So, would I go back, probably, but I'd clean anything that wasn't new & shrinkwrapped already, and I definitely wouldn't use the ice tongs.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport? Share your experiences!