“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 140 Hotels in Columbus
Pittsburgh,pa
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was a great Hotel. I was in town for a family event and used my Priceline.com app. I was surpised at the vaule of the hotel. Great staff Great room. It was a European style room. Nice amenties. Only drawback was that the TV was small. It had free water (a rarity in the hotel business) I slept very very well. even though it was a close to the airport it wasnt that bad. Close to Easton mall. I will stay again in the future.

Room Tip: Use Priceline.com
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Aurora, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I just stayed her while in town for business and found this hotel clean and convenient to the airport. The restaurant wasn't open for lunch which was a bummer, so I grabbed a sandwich across the street at Jimmy John's. My only complaint is itchy sheets- I don't like the material.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I spend over 250 nights a year in hotels, and I rarely have issues with hotels, but this Four Points by Sheraton had awful shuttle service at 10pm on a Wednesday night - it took the shuttle more than 40 minutes to provide me with a 6 minute ride. But it gave me a chance to look at all the hotels in the area that seemed to have more reliable shuttle service including the Marriott, the Holiday Inn, Hilton and even Best Western as these shuttles drove by repeatedly in the 40 minutes I was waiting for the Four Points Shuttle.

When I initially called I was told it would take 15-20 minutes for the shuttle to reach me. I thought that seemed like a long time, but when I called back after 30 minutes of no shuttle, I was told that they had forgotten to put the request in for my airport pick up.

The wifi is also terribly slow, so much so that it painful to write this complaint.

It seems like there are quite a few hotels in the area. I would not recommend this one, and as in the title ... keep on looking!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Pleasant stay at Four points very clean hotel with nice surrounding. Breakfast was good and value for money. I stayed there for 3 nights and will stay there again. staff was friendly and helpful. Enjoyed my stay

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Hi ShivendraJaiswal,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back and appreciate your loyalty!
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Our family of 4 recently stayed in 2 rooms for one evening, while passing through Columbus. First impressions were good. Decor was basic, but clean and well-maintained. The bed was also comfortable. There were a few drawbacks though. We found a cockroach crawling up the curtain next to the bed. The room's furnace was very loud when it kicked on. I had difficulty sleeping. The hotel also advertised free wifi. Our teens were able to connect in their room, but we could not connect in ours. My husband tried the lobby at one point, and could only get an extremely slow connection there. Both on check in and at check out, the drive in front of the hotel was packed with cars. It would have been nice to be able to load and unload our luggage at the doors. It was snowing as we were checking out. The snow-covered line of cars in the entry drive looked as if they had been parked there for quite awhile. So, we ended up carrying our luggage a fair distance in the snow to pack up the car. No employees were on hand to assist at check-in or check-out. It was ok, but we probably would not stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was leaving for a 10-day trip and had to park somewhere in addition to spend the night close to the airport because of bad winter weather. The Sheraton's park and stay package worked out well and saved money in the long term. Had a beer and sandwich in the bar which were both good and friendly staff to boot. They scheduled the shuttle to the airport exactly when I needed it. Upon return, I was delayed until after midnight so the shuttle stopped running, but a quick taxi right to the hotel was no big deal. My vehicle battery was dead and a hotel staff guy came out in single digit weather to jump my truck with their van. Overall the experience was very good and simplified my trip on the Ohio end significantly. I would stay there again in similar circumstances.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Poland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Love th hotel , great people @ front desk & resturant , but rooms have some faults. Heater was impossible to regulate ,no mirrors in room & room was not too soundproof , heard people talkin out in hall , a few times , between midnight & 2am . Beds were grt &room & bath were very clean.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport? Share your experiences!