I spend over 250 nights a year in hotels, and I rarely have issues with hotels, but this Four Points by Sheraton had awful shuttle service at 10pm on a Wednesday night - it took the shuttle more than 40 minutes to provide me with a 6 minute ride. But it gave me a chance to look at all the hotels in the area that seemed to have more reliable shuttle service including the Marriott, the Holiday Inn, Hilton and even Best Western as these shuttles drove by repeatedly in the 40 minutes I was waiting for the Four Points Shuttle.
When I initially called I was told it would take 15-20 minutes for the shuttle to reach me. I thought that seemed like a long time, but when I called back after 30 minutes of no shuttle, I was told that they had forgotten to put the request in for my airport pick up.
The wifi is also terribly slow, so much so that it painful to write this complaint.
It seems like there are quite a few hotels in the area. I would not recommend this one, and as in the title ... keep on looking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Ohio is located near Ohio Dominican University. We also have flexible meeting space on site perfect for banquets, seminars, and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Hotel Columbus