Our family of 4 recently stayed in 2 rooms for one evening, while passing through Columbus. First impressions were good. Decor was basic, but clean and well-maintained. The bed was also comfortable. There were a few drawbacks though. We found a cockroach crawling up the curtain next to the bed. The room's furnace was very loud when it kicked on. I had difficulty sleeping. The hotel also advertised free wifi. Our teens were able to connect in their room, but we could not connect in ours. My husband tried the lobby at one point, and could only get an extremely slow connection there. Both on check in and at check out, the drive in front of the hotel was packed with cars. It would have been nice to be able to load and unload our luggage at the doors. It was snowing as we were checking out. The snow-covered line of cars in the entry drive looked as if they had been parked there for quite awhile. So, we ended up carrying our luggage a fair distance in the snow to pack up the car. No employees were on hand to assist at check-in or check-out. It was ok, but we probably would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Ohio is located near Dominican College. We also have flexible meeting space on site perfect for banquets, seminars, and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Hotel Columbus
- 4 Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport