* The hotel is super close to the airport, and it's easy to get back and forth.
* The hotel offers a parking deal if you prefer not to park your vehicle at the airport while you're traveling.
* There is a great selection of channels on the TV.
* The bed is very comfortable.
* The bathroom is huge.
* The eco-friendly shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispensers in the shower are a really nice touch!
* The hotel has a great gym overlooking the pool, with great equipment, super cold drinking water, and clean-up wipes.
* My husband called the hotel directly and made our room reservation, securing the reservation with his credit card. Knowing that I would arrive before him, he asked that I be allowed to check in without him, and without his credit card. He was told this was no problem. He called again the evening before our arrival to confirm. Again, he was told this would be no problem, and was told that this was noted on our reservation. When I arrived, before my husband, I was told I couldn't check in unless I provided another credit card. I mentioned that my husband had made arrangements and had received confirmation that I could check in before him. The person checking me in then called the manager to the desk and I was told to go wait in the lobby area. After some whispers and uncomfortable glances from the desk, I was permitted to check in. Not a great way to start our stay. I'm sure the front desk staff are nice people, and were just doing their jobs, but somewhere there was a break in communication between them and the folks securing reservations. This is enough to cause a person to not return to the hotel.
* The restroom layout is interesting, with the towels no where near the shower, and the towel hangers located on the opposite side of the restroom altogether.
* The restroom had a sliding door, which didn't seal anywhere on the restroom wall. This prevented any kind of privacy or discretion.
Overall, our stay was fine, but we will not stay here again.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Thank you for your candid review of our hotel.
Report response as inappropriate
We appreciate the large list of Cons that you outline for future travelers.
Regarding the issue upon check in, it has been escalated to the GM and will be addressed.
Please accept our apologies. I hope that you will give us an opportunity to make it right.
You may contact me directly the next time you are in the area.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.