This hotel was very nice. The lobby and bar was decorated bright and cheerful. We did not eat or drink in the bar/cafe but we did peek inside and reviewed the menu. Bar drink prices were on par. We are SPG so we used points to book our room. We were surprised to be upgraded into a suite. Our initial entrance in the room was wow but as we got settled we could see things that needed a little cleaning and updating. Example, the coffee table was terribly wobbly and felt like it would fall apart. Drapes very dusty on top. The storage area under the flat screen TV had bins that were very stained. I wouldn't want to place my things in there. It was not visually appealing but the concept was nice. Bathroom was huge, lots of wasted space. The shower faucet proved to be a challenge to locate the hot water. The pool was unfortunately closed for repair but looked nice, as did the workout room. All in all I thought this was a nice hotel and I will stay their again. I do think a little more attention to the details of cleaning would be something they might want to put in a deep cleaning schedule.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Hotel Columbus
- 4 Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Ohio is located near Dominican College. We also have flexible meeting space on site perfect for banquets, seminars, and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.