“Service Excellence!!! @ 4Points Sheraton - Columbus” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #61 of 141 hotels in Columbus
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Service Excellence!!! @ 4Points Sheraton - Columbus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

The staff at 4Points Sheraton - Columbus are all excellent and try very hard to accommodate the traveler. From the moment, you are picked up at the airport all the way through your final checkout, this staff is on the ball.
Although it is hard to select a few standouts from an All Star team......I noted that the following people helped to make my stay extra nice (hint, hint....these people need a raise for going over and beyond their normal call of duty!!!!) Dana P. and Nick P. in the restaurant/bar area......excellent drinks and conversation, not to mention an awesome steak, cooked to perfection! Overall these 2 are the best of the best!!! Lets not forget Andy!!! He was always helping out and providing the best service I received in Columbus!!!! Can someone get him a promotion? His positive attitude and dedication to service cannot be easily matched!!!!! I wish you all, good health and good fortune in the future :D

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

163 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

I recently got married in Columbus and our wedding party, friends, and family stayed here for multiple nights. My Sister-in-law did the same 5 weeks earlier. So in a span of a month and a half I stayed here 5 nights and had a unbelievable experience!
The hotel is basically brand new and it's a hidden gem. It's a few extra miles from airport so most don't know about it yet. The rooms are exceptionally clean and modern. All state of the art and beautiful! They also have a salt water indoor pool which is very unique and great!
The staff was unreal. Tom hooked us up with great rates for a group and was always accessible when I had questions or concerns. The desk staff, especially Chris at night were awesome! The best part had to be Lisa the bar tender! We had 2 post wedding parties and the bar stayed open as late as we wanted. She was never overwhelmed and we had over 50 people there at one point probably.
If you are looking for the perfect place to stay at a great rate or for even a nice weekend get away to escape home then this is the hotel!
I went to Jamaica for my honeymoon, stayed at a Sandals, and the rooms here were nicer!! Check it out!

Room Tip: The suites are awesome, but the regular queen or kings are just as nice!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

I stayed here as a midpoint stop after leaving Cedar Point and traveling to King's Island the next day. It was my first time staying at a Four Points and overall it was a nice hotel.

When my sister and I arrived, I was warmly greeted and told of certain things of the hotel. We went up to our room and I had found multiple wet towels and open and used various bathroom products on the counter. I'm not one to go crazy about the silliest of things, so when I went down to grab more items from my car I was asked how the room was and I told the front desk attendant about it. She quickly called housekeeping and all was taken care of just like that.

That night I took in a quick dip in the pool and enjoyed the gym some (free weights and various cardio equipment). My sister mostly lounged around the room for the night to rest. One thing I noted was although internet was free, there was no wireless option and you could only access the internet through connecting your computer at the desk. So for the night, we had to go back and forth hooking up our computers to the internet. Again, no big deal, whoever was on a computer just had no say in the television choice. Oh how she got me good for that....

Overall, a nice hotel. I like the bathroom with the standup glass shower and the awesome sliding wooden door except...the door was broken and did not work properly. So you could easily kick it from the bottom out and was never snugged against the wall. Located obviously close to the airport and near a very large mall and shopping complex. If I am ever in the Columbus area again in the near future, I will look into the Four Points again.

Room Tip: As a Starwood Preferred Guest, received a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Mr_TomG, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport, responded to this review, November 2, 2011
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay at our property.
I just wanted to let you know that we do provide WIRELESS internet complimentary through out the property. On your next time through we hope you can take advantage of that.

I am glad you enjoyed the salt water pool, we get many compliments on that, as we are the only one in the area that has one!
Yakima, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

One night stay on business (10/12/11) was one of the best I have had in a long time and I travel all over this country. Mike, the bartenter, was able to recommend a great meal that was a specialty of Nick, the chef. Andy and Chris from the front desk were as helpful as any I have ever met. Nice room but that is not the reason to stay there, it is the quality of the people that prompted me to write my first review ever.

Kevin McCormick
Yakima, Wa

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

We had a lot of family and friends stay here for my wedding, and also my sisters wedding a month later. Everyone keeps talking about the customer service, modern accomidations, and overall great experience!! The beds are the most comfortable I have slept in....ever...including my own! The manager Tom is so personable, and accomidating. He made sure we had everything we needed, and if we didn't he made sure we got it! The night desk Chris is great, and the bartender Lisa...what a pleasant surprise! I can not say 1 bad thing about this hotel or my experience. There is so much to do when planning a wedding, to have the service we did for our family and friends at this hotel took a weight off of us. Thank you for that!

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms are great!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great feedback regarding your stay.
As you found out our hotel is the perfect place for wedding groups and family reunions on the weekends.
With the bar open 7 days a week, it gets a lot of use!
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Good hotel for folks passing through. Rooms could be a bit bigger but well decorated with modern furnishings. Staff was generally helpful but restaurant service left a little to be desired. I stayed here with Starwood points and I believe it was either 3,000 or 4,000 per night depending on if it was a weekday or not. For this amount of points, it was a good deal. For my last night, I did cash + points and it was like $30 plus 1,250 points I believe. Again a very good deal. One thing I appreciated is that there is a wired internet connection (ethernet) in each room.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011 via mobile

Had a short one night stay here. The gym area was pretty good.

Though accessing internet was a hassle since we need to keep putting in the password. But overall it's a nice stay.

It is very close by the airport and there is Donatos Pizza close by.

• Stayed September 2011

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport? Share your experiences!