I recently got married in Columbus and our wedding party, friends, and family stayed here for multiple nights. My Sister-in-law did the same 5 weeks earlier. So in a span of a month and a half I stayed here 5 nights and had a unbelievable experience!
The hotel is basically brand new and it's a hidden gem. It's a few extra miles from airport so most don't know about it yet. The rooms are exceptionally clean and modern. All state of the art and beautiful! They also have a salt water indoor pool which is very unique and great!
The staff was unreal. Tom hooked us up with great rates for a group and was always accessible when I had questions or concerns. The desk staff, especially Chris at night were awesome! The best part had to be Lisa the bar tender! We had 2 post wedding parties and the bar stayed open as late as we wanted. She was never overwhelmed and we had over 50 people there at one point probably.
If you are looking for the perfect place to stay at a great rate or for even a nice weekend get away to escape home then this is the hotel!
I went to Jamaica for my honeymoon, stayed at a Sandals, and the rooms here were nicer!! Check it out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Ohio is located near Ohio Dominican University. We also have flexible meeting space on site perfect for banquets, seminars, and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport Hotel Columbus
- 4 Points By Sheraton Columbus Ohio Airport