“Friendly Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 141 Hotels in Columbus
Los Angeles, California
“Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

This is a great hotel! Very clean rooms and common areas as well. Andy at the front desk was very nice and helpful providing me with local knowledge as well as the hotels services. Dana was also extremely nice and makes great drinks! Overall a great stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

Comfortable beds, quiet, new hotel so all furnishings were in good condition, attractive modern color schemes. We used Starwood cash and points for one of our rooms. Cost for the other with breakfast for two was $149.00. We had made-to-order delicious omelets for breakfast. Everything on the menu was available.
Do try the restaurant! Menu is excellent. Our daughter had chilled watermelon/yogurt soup that was delicious and also a Thai curry she really liked. Our granddaughter and I both had chicken noodle soup (too salty but hearty, rich and tasty) and shared a 10 oz gourmet burger with goat cheese, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes (wonderful). It came with a nice size garden salad for each of us. My husband had an excellent large salad with grilled chicken. All very filling and total cost with tip for 4 of us was $72.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

Decent decore, very clean but exceptional service. Andy and Dana went above and beyond.

• Stayed July 2011
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

I am not one to write reviews unless truly impressed. Everything about my stay was perfect. The decor is clean and very inviting. The front desk staff incredibly polite and helpful. My room was comfortable and clean. Here's the kicker; the food was excellent. The meat loaf was the best I have ever had and it was the last piece. My server (Dana) was extremely polite and efficient. Even the key lime cheesecake was terrific. Breakfast next morning was also top notch as was the service. Won't even look at another site when I visit Columbus next.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

I would highly recomend this hotel. I travel weekly for my job and stay here often. The staff are wonderful and make me feel at home every time I stay there. Tom G in the sales is absolutely a wonderful and friendly person who I wouild highly recomend you get to know if you are looking to host a business meeting. Mikey at the bar is also wonderful!
All of they staf always go out of their way when I am there and continue to make it fee like home. I am going on vacation next week and flying out of Columbus and my family and I have made reservations to stay at the Four Points before we leave town and again when we return. It's VERY clean and the restaurant has wonderful food ar a resonable price. Be sure to give these folks a shout if you need a nice place to stay where you feel like you're at home!

See you all next week!

Room Tip: Ask for Tom G. he's great!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

I have just recently started to stay at Sheratons again, and have had good luck, especially with this nice property near the Easton Mall. The guy at the front desk was all about service (helping check on two Starwood #'s that I merged, finding me a room with a bath tub to soak (many of these newer properties have showers only...;-( ....). A visit to the bar was just as welcoming and service oriented- the server and cook were totally accomodating to my unique needs... The cobb salad greens and veggies were really crisp and fresh, and the grilled chicken was moist and flavorful; and I don't usually talk about chicken like that!
The only drawback is that my GPS didn't recognize the address and I had to call the front desk for an alternate address to enter~ but they had that covered and quickly gave me an address that was recognized.
Oh-- ALSO~~I shopped around for rates and the AAA rate here blew Hampton away, and beat 3 or 4 other places that I asked my travel dept to check.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

Our Spring Break trip (which started out to be a week down south) ended up being just a weekend, once everyone's competing schedules chipped away at it. So, we opted for a fun weekend exploring our "backyard." Our adventure started with an overnight stay at this lovely hotel property located near Columbus International Airport. We were pleasantly surprised by the hip, upscale decor and amazingly comfortable beds. The European-inspired decor in the guest rooms is fun and unique (much different than our "normal" style--which made this feel like we had traveled to some place far away)!

Guests can rest assured that the bright white bathroom with modern fixtures, gleaming tile and chrome--offers dirt no place to hide (hats off to the housekeeping staff). The large (Swedish?) inspired armoire and other pieces of wood furniture bring warmth to the crisp and clean environment. Front desk staffers were friendly and accommodating and a lovely, intimate bar offered a cozy refuge from the chilly evening. We woke up early and headed to see the Blooms & Butterflies exhibit at Franklin Park Conservatory. Thank you Four Points by Sheraton Columbus for offering a great start to our getaway!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple