“Nice, clean and modern Fairfield!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #69 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Orlando
“Nice, clean and modern Fairfield!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Very comfortable king bed. Well kept and clean. Better than most Fairfield Inns that I have stayed in. Updated and modern with very friendly staff. Would stay here again. Close to restaurants and shopping.

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lake Zurich,IL ( Chicago burb )
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This newly remodeled ( year ) had all the comforts needed for the traveler who needs a 2- 3 day stay while at a great location close to the City of Columbus or even an hour away from Dayton. This location was just south of Upper Arlington area and just off I-70. The king size bed was very comfortable with 5-pillows of various density to suit your comfort. LCD T.V was about a 32" with the main stations including HBO. The room was quiet and isolated from Elevator noise & Ice machine which helped in getting a good rest.

Complimentary breakfast was fine with microwave Jimmy Dean egg/sausage or microwave oatmeal + refrigerated fruit mix. I would of preferred to see fresh fruit on the counter, although apples are located in corridor next to cold water dispenser.

The Staff were very nice and offered tips to places to go in the area despite the row of fast food places down the street. The Biz Center was adequate as 2- computers/printers were available to use 24/7 which is really convenient for print jobs.

Free WiFi was good considering all the other Hotels pop up for a possible connection being so close to each other.

I would definitely return to this property as it suited my travel needs. I stayed from Wed-Friday at a rate of $119.00 + Tax with King Bed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This property gives you exactly what you should expect. A clean, comfortable room and great service at the front desk. I especially like the complementary breakfast - a must have in this category any more. WiFi is good.

• Stayed March 2013
Lowell OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We recently spent one night here. It is a newer property. We were traveling with our 6 & 9 yr old nephews. Staff was responsive to our needs. Our room was spacious and spotless. The beds were very comfortable. Each bed had multiple pillows and we had several levels of firmness to choose from. We did not use the Internet. But the pool and hot tub got plenty of action! Both were immaculate. The pool was pretty small but our boys did not care. Breakfast was filling. Anything the hotel lacks is made up by the super clean surroundings. We were not bothered by the highway noise. We would stay at this place again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

very nice property with comfortable beds and great pillows! quiet- I felt like I was the only one there and the parking lot was full! saved my life with a sewing kit to borrow the next morning! great staff!

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed at the Columbus Fairfield on business. It was a brand new hotel. Very clean with large modern rooms. For me the fitness center is a key element and this one delivers. There are several treadmills and elipticals that are new. As well as a full range of dumbells. A bench, towels and water cooler. As a result of my experience there I have become a fan of the Fairfield brand. Service was stellar and the upgraded continental breakfast offers healthy options. I am happy anywhere that I can get plain oatmeal and hard boiled eggs!
Location is close to restaurants and shopping areas as well as immediately off the highway.

Room Tip: When booking or checking in I would recommend you request a room opposite the highway side of the bu...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Brunswick, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

In town to see the World's Toughest Rodeo and casino. We visit Columbus often and usually stay away from the downtown hotels because of the cost. I am a Marriot member,(not employee), and I try staying at any Marriot for the member benefits I recieve. Very impressed with the service and decor. I was told it was built in April 2012. BJ was working the counter when we checked in and he upgraded us to a suite. Minutes after entering the room, the phone rang. BJ was inquiring about the accomadations. I was so glad he called, because we were on our way back to the front desk anyway. The adjacent room, with a connecting door, must have had several children playing/running around. The noise level was so bad, that I was going to give up this large beautiful suite anyway. BJ had another room ready when we made it back to the counter. I asked where the room was located in referance to the child care room. He said it was opposite and below. I must have misunderstood him, because the room was below, but 1 room diagonal. This room may have been just as bad as the suite, now we had the noise of their little feet tromping constantly. We decided the room was only for sleeping and didn't put up a fuss. Not the Hotels fault at all. The location is exellent. If you cannot find a place to eat on Hilliard Rome road, which is the main stretch, then you are not hungry. Plenty of places to shop on this road also. Disappointed that there is no shuttle service to the casino, it is only a few or more miles away. I usually don't use the free breakfast at any hotel, but this time I did, and was satisfied. Very happy with the fresh selection of fruit, bread, etc. The hotel wasn't built for noise accoustics, but being an isolated incident, I found this hotel to be an exellent choice, even better was the price. I may have found my new Columbus Hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus West/Hilliard? Share your experiences!