“For the cost of a two night stay I could have went...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel and Conference Center

Save Saved
You added Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel and Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4900 Sinclair Road, Columbus, OH 43229 (Formerly Ramada Plaza)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #97 of 140 Hotels in Columbus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Cincinnati
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have never received such bad customer service. The check in was wrong I asked for a non smoking room they booked me in smoking. Lied and told me they had no other rooms available
And I had to WAIT FOR A NEW ROOM but told another guest a room they didn't request which was non smoking. Had to wait 20 minutes for someone to take our room service order. Room had only 6 working channels. I will be contacting corporate for the way I was treated and the better business bureau. Did not even recognize that I was a Wyndham Rewards member. No one should have to pay for this type of service.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Jeremy S, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
First of all let me thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback in regards to your stay. It is very upsetting to hear that you had such a poor customer service experience. We do not condone this type of behavior from our staff at all. I hope that the next time you are in the Columbus area you will allow us the opportunity to provide you with an excellent stay.

Best,
Jeremy Steward
Dearborn, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

lobby and our room was musty smelling ,we have to switch our room twice due to air conditioning problem, the bathrooms were dirty.It was the worst hotel ever.The information clerk gave us a calling card for re-imbursement when I called ,the info lady denied that the hotel had any reported air conditioning problem and that they never had a record of us switching rooms .

mila c. of michigan

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jeremy S, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Mila,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience was less than enjoyable. I hope that after we have finished our renovations you will give us another chance to provide you with a clean and comfortable experience.

Best,
Jeremy Steward

Been to Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 4900 Sinclair Road, Columbus, OH 43229 (Formerly Ramada Plaza)
Location: United States > Ohio > Columbus
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #97 of 140 Hotels in Columbus
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel and Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza Hotel And Conference Center
Ramada Plaza Hotel Columbus
Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel And Conference Center Ohio

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Columbus North Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;