Hotel rooms are in dire need of updating. The bathroom was so small that two people could barely fit. The door they had on the bathroom was a folding type door and was just very strange. We found a green apple on our floor upon entering and the border wallpaper was peeling off. On a positive note, the staff is wonderful and very helpful. Also, we ordered room service and the food was good and service was fast. The rooms were not up to par, therefore we will find another place to stay while visiting Columbus next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover rejuvenated luxury at this Columbus, Ohio hotel fresh off an impressive $16 million renovation. Relax in over 400 luxurious rooms with upscale amenities and contemporary styling while enjoying stunning views of downtown. Let the colorful art of local artisans guide you to the rooftop terrace for relaxation in a uniquely urban poolside oasis. During your stay, explore nearby top attractions; Nationwide Arena, Columbus Convention Center, and The Ohio State University. Tantalize your palate at Latitude 41, a Dean James Max destination restaurant using local products and naturally-raised meats to create uniquely-simple dishes, or wind down with bar selections at the chic and vibrant Bar 41. For exclusive gatherings, enjoy tastefully renovated indoor and outdoor event space that provides an ideal backdrop for business functions and wedding celebrations. Feel the energy of the state’s capital at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Columbus Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel Ohio
- Columbus Renaissance