“Most Horrible Exoerience” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Columbus

You added Knights Inn Columbus to your Saves list
Knights Inn Columbus
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5930 Scarborough Boulevard, Columbus, OH 43232 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #126 of 140 Hotels in Columbus
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Most Horrible Exoerience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Had to talk to clerk through glass as if they were afraid of area themselves. which they should be with the weekend crowd that started to gather at window like it was a crack house. The rooms are also rented at a hourly rate which I was unaware of and that speaks for its selt. The room had odor and was not clean enough to sleep in. I gave the key back told them the conditions were not exceptable and to top it of they serve breakfast I would not advise anyone to eat cause if the rooms are unclean the kitchen may be worse. If you want to sleep confortable do not go for the cheaper rate.

Room Tip: there are no good rooms that they had to offer for my money. My advise is to go elsewhere and spend...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 stars

Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

The clerk was a complete jerk! It was raining when I arrived and had to talk to him through a window from the outside. I had to ask him to speak up, letting him know that it's very hard to hear him through the thick pane with the rain pouring down behind me. He was very rude after that, but quoted me $42. I told him I accepted the rate. When I filled out the information sheet and handed it back, he mumbled again through the glass, and I had to ask him to speak up again. He screamed at me to give him my ID and credit card. When he handed it all back and walked away, he charged me $50 for the room, not the $42 he quoted me. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Columbus hotels

Berea, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

We reserved a room here, when we arrived to check in we were greeted with a very unfriendly clerk who acted surprised that I was even there. After I stated that we had a reservation, he asked if we had a room at America's Best Value Inn. I wanted to say, "no, my reservation is with Super 8 but I thought I'd check in at America's Best Value Inn", what kind of question is that? Without saying anything else, the man disappeared into a room behind the counter and left me waiting, and waiting, and waiting with no explanation of what he was doing. So I left! The building also appeared to be in bad shape and the lobby smelled bad. It gets better, I did not check in and was still charged for the room! We called and they refused to refund the money. It is a rip off to treat a customer as I was treated and then still charge us for the room. I do not recommend anyone ever staying here!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Extended Stay America - Columbus - East
Comfort Suites East
#83 of 140 in Columbus
4.0 of 5 stars 26 reviews
Extended Stay America - Columbus - North

Been to Knights Inn Columbus? Share your experiences!