“Very Rude” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Columbus

You added Knights Inn Columbus to your Saves list
Knights Inn Columbus
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5930 Scarborough Boulevard, Columbus, OH 43232 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #127 of 141 Hotels in Columbus
Columbus, Ohio
“Very Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

The clerk was a complete jerk! It was raining when I arrived and had to talk to him through a window from the outside. I had to ask him to speak up, letting him know that it's very hard to hear him through the thick pane with the rain pouring down behind me. He was very rude after that, but quoted me $42. I told him I accepted the rate. When I filled out the information sheet and handed it back, he mumbled again through the glass, and I had to ask him to speak up again. He screamed at me to give him my ID and credit card. When he handed it all back and walked away, he charged me $50 for the room, not the $42 he quoted me. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Berea, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

We reserved a room here, when we arrived to check in we were greeted with a very unfriendly clerk who acted surprised that I was even there. After I stated that we had a reservation, he asked if we had a room at America's Best Value Inn. I wanted to say, "no, my reservation is with Super 8 but I thought I'd check in at America's Best Value Inn", what kind of question is that? Without saying anything else, the man disappeared into a room behind the counter and left me waiting, and waiting, and waiting with no explanation of what he was doing. So I left! The building also appeared to be in bad shape and the lobby smelled bad. It gets better, I did not check in and was still charged for the room! We called and they refused to refund the money. It is a rip off to treat a customer as I was treated and then still charge us for the room. I do not recommend anyone ever staying here!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Columbus? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Columbus

Address: 5930 Scarborough Boulevard, Columbus, OH 43232 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Suites)
Location: United States > Ohio > Columbus
Free Breakfast Spa Wheelchair access
Ranked #127 of 141 Hotels in Columbus
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Columbus 2*
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Columbus East features 75 beautifully decorated guest rooms offering Complimentary Hi-Speed Internet Access, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Cable TV, 5 HBO channels including a Spanish HBO Channel, Complimentary Local Calls, and Wake-Up Service. In addition to the standard amenities, our spacious King Suites also offer Desks, Chairs, Sofas, Coffeemakers, Irons, and Ironing Boards. For guests staying in standard rooms, Irons and Ironing Boards are available upon request at the front desk. Guests are invited to enjoy our Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Fax and Copy Services, Ice Machines, and Vending Machines. Come relax and enjoy the best hospitality in town at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Columbus East. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn Columbus Ohio

If you own or manage Knights Inn Columbus, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.