“GORGEOUS!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
“GORGEOUS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

This property is beautiful, it is convenient and in the location of many restaurants. It is easy to get into and easy to get back on the highway too.. This property has all of the features you expect from a hotel, and more. The room division is nice if someone wants to go to bed earlier than the other person, and the beds are super comfortable too.....

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

I travel frequently to Columbus and normally stay at the Courtyard Worthington or Hilton Garden Polaris. For my most recent trip both were sold out and I gave Cambria a shot based on the good reviews here. The hotel was very good. The room was very well laid out, clean, and comfortable. I really like having the separate sitting area. The breakfast buffet was very good and included in my corporate rate. The only two negatives are 1) there are no outside restaurants in the immediate proximity; the mall restaurants are 1/4 mile or so away which is not normally a big deal but I had no car and in the rain that's a long haul; and 2) the coffee in the breakfast area was mediocre. Overall, though, I loved this place and will be back.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
South Jordan, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

I just love staying here at this Hotel. I stayed here in May of 2011 for 2 weeks for a business trip, and I returned in Sept of 2011 and 3 staff members ( kevin, Alex, and a front desk girl her name starts with an M) All remembered my name with out me telling them. It is one of the best Hotels I have ever stayed in. Very modern and Incredibly clean. It's the only place I will stay when going to Columbus.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

We really loved this place - we had a party of 6 (3 adults/3 kids) and we actually pulled off staying on one suite comfortably! The bedroom had 2 generous queen beds and the living area had a queen sofa sleeper. Each area had separate TV's which was great. I do wish the heat/AC unit was more centrally located, but I understand they want to put them under the window. That left us in the bed closest to it chilly while the living room/bathroom area was a bit too warm - but that's just being nit picky. There was a fridge & microwave which we find to be crucial and the bathroom was very nice & well stocked with towels and toiletries. The only strange thing is that the bathroom sink had the drain in the closed position and we couldn't figure out how to open it other than reaching in and lifting it up. Yeah, we could have called the front desk and asked - but somehow that would feel like giving in :) Anyway, the pool was great and WARM (why do so many hotels have freezing pools?) and the hot tub was fantastic. My favorite Precor equipment was in their nicely appointed fitness center. I felt the price was fantastic for what we got. Breakfast was not included, but we purchased the breakfast buffet there and it was dee-lish. It was a fantastic place to stay & close to the Zoo. I will stay there every time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Our room on the 4th floor was perfect!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

As the reviews stated this is a great place to stay. The hotel location was great plenty to do in the area. Rooms were very clean and plenty of room. And the walk in shower was nice. Now for the guys two televisions flat screen yes football can still be watched with the wife watching what she wants on the other one. The hotel was clean and the staff was nice. I would stay here again.
First time staying at a Cambria but I will look into them again if all the other ones are like this

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 4 days in August 2011. It was beautiful, clean and the staff were more than accommodating. The location was great to the mall and the Columbus Zoo. We are from Canada and it is very easy to find right off the highway. We had a suite room with 2 queen beds, a pull out couch and 2 tvs. Was perfect for travelling with 2 children. Highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again if I find myself in Columbus.

Room Tip: If you have kids get the suite with 2 queen beds it's worth it.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
O-H-I-O
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Great hotel for singles with a nice bar downstairs, or visit the pool with the kiddo's. Fabulous decor and amenities. Friendly staff. To die for bathroom with walk-in shower! Comfy beds with nice linens and flat screen televisions. Super clean. Walk to one of the best Malls in the Midwest complete with Saks and California Pizza Kitchen!

Room Tip: Book your room online for a better price!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Cambria Suites? Share your experiences!