We stayed here for a trip we took to shop at Easton and Polaris and a visit to OSU. Very nice hotel, clean, comfortable, nicely decorated room. Lobby is nice with the fireplace. We got there early, around 11:00 and were able to check in and get in our room, so that was very good. Staff is friendly and attentive. Walked to the bowling alley and a restaurant right nearby. It is in a very good location for doing lots of stuff in the Columbus area. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the thriving Polaris Centers of Commerce, the AAA Four Diamond Hilton Columbus/Polaris hotel offers an elegant stay in an excellent location. Just off Interstate 71 and featuring a complimentary shuttle to and from Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), this Columbus, OH hotel is ideally located near transportation links. The shuttle is available 6:00am to 10:30pm Monday through Friday and 7:00am to 10:00pm on weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Columbus/Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Ohio