We stayed at the hotel for two nights in February 2014 in a handicap accessible room. The hotel common areas were very nice, modern, and well maintained. The hotel staff was very professional and friendly. We stayed in a handicap accessible room. The room had a lot of extra handle bars in the bathroom, but would've been even nicer with a fold down seat in the shower/tub. The room was very clean and housekeeping did a great job of keeping it that way for two days. The bedding was very nice, but the bed was somewhat hard. I would definitely stay again and recommend the hotel. It is at a great location in Columbus which make the whole city easily accessible. I chose this hotel after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor and it was a great decision! Excellent hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the thriving Polaris Centers of Commerce, the AAA Four Diamond Hilton Columbus/Polaris hotel offers an elegant stay in an excellent location. Just off Interstate 71 and featuring a complimentary shuttle to and from Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), this Columbus, OH hotel is ideally located near transportation links. The shuttle is available 6:00am to 10:30pm Monday through Friday and 7:00am to 10:00pm on weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Columbus/Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Ohio