“Excellent Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 140 hotels in Columbus
Perrysburg, OH, United States
“Excellent Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stayed at the hotel for two nights in February 2014 in a handicap accessible room. The hotel common areas were very nice, modern, and well maintained. The hotel staff was very professional and friendly. We stayed in a handicap accessible room. The room had a lot of extra handle bars in the bathroom, but would've been even nicer with a fold down seat in the shower/tub. The room was very clean and housekeeping did a great job of keeping it that way for two days. The bedding was very nice, but the bed was somewhat hard. I would definitely stay again and recommend the hotel. It is at a great location in Columbus which make the whole city easily accessible. I chose this hotel after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor and it was a great decision! Excellent hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Nancy H, Director of Sales at Hilton Columbus/Polaris, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Sarah H,
Thank you so much for taking time to write such a great review on the Hilton Columbus/Polaris. Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your stay. I appreciate your feedback on the handicap room. For your next visit I wanted to let you know that we do offer rooms that have a fold down seats in the shower. We also offer portable shower seats in case we are sold out of the rooms with the fold down seats. We look forward to seeing you again when your travel plans bring you back to Columbus, OH.

Nancy Howard

335 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I would recommend this properety for business or pleasure. The staff is ALWAYS helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make my stay enjoyable. No matter the time of day or night of check-in you are greeted and offered assistance with luggage, wake-up calls, etc.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was out first time staying at the Hilton Polaris, but it will not be our last as our family lives in that area.

We made our reservation by phone due to a special request. The reservationist went out of her way to make sure our request was taken care of in a professional and very friendly manner.

The rooms were spotless and much larger then they appeared online. The pool area was wonderful and on a night when the high temperature was -4 outside we were delighted by the warm water of the pool and the size and location of the whirlpool! Nothing like staring out the window at a snowstorm while your family has a great time indoors like we were in Florida!

The restaurant has a nice menu and we enjoyed a relaxing dinner there. They also have a large snack shop which had a very larger variety personal and food items

If you're considering this hotel as a choice while staying in that area, I would definately give it a try!!

Room Tip: If you do stay at this hotel, get a lower level room, If you're like us, you wont be spending mu...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Girard Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have stayed here twice a year for the pst 4 years - a professional group I belong to meets here on those occassions. Never a bad experience. Locale is convenient to many good restaurants ( for dinner meetings).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Wayne (NJ), United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Overall, this was a very nice visit. Beautiful suite, Nice bar, and a very good breakfast buffet. My wife loved the suite and it was QUIET.... a real plus! The area of Polaris offers plenty to do and great places to eat, so it isn't necessary to drive very far from the hotel. For a weekend getaway, this is a very pleasant escape.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

mclean, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stay at this hotel very often-- about seven or eight times a year. I have seen a decline in service since I have been staying here -- 2010 is the year of my first stay. The overall management and treatment of guests needs work. I am a captive audience since its the only halfway decent hotel in the area. I don't have much choice but to continue to stay here. I hope it gets better.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Nancy H, Director of Sales at Hilton Columbus/Polaris, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Cathy M,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate your business and the feedback you provided. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction and I'm sorry that we failed to achieve this in your visit. Being rated one of the top 5 Hilton hotels in the USA over the past 5 years in guest satisfaction, we take your comments very seriously. I do hope you give us an opportunity should your travels bring you back to our area.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Nancy Howard
Area Director of Sales
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The hotel lobby is one of the nicest I've seen with the fireplace and sofas-very spacious. The room was beautifully decorated in contemporary furnishings and was very spacious and clean. Great location across the street from Polaris Mall and numerous reataurants. The staff was exceptionally courteous and friendly. I will stay here whenever I'm in Columbus.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Columbus/Polaris? Share your experiences!