I had a king room on the 6th floor for 5 nights and was quite happy with it. The rooms size was just fine for me.
I like the exercise room and the hot tub. The exercise room had ellipticals and treadmills with TVs. There was a multigym and dumbbells. Everything was neat and clean.
I asked for firmer pillows my second night and they were delivered within 10 minutes. Breakfast does not start until 6:30 AM, but I had to leave by then each day, so I never ate breakfast there. I ate at the bar one night and the margarita, salad and shrimp and pasta were just fine. The location is great as there is a mall across the street, other restaurants are on the same street and it is close to the I-71.
My two places for improvement, a better shower head and a lap try for my laptop when I am sitting on the bed.
I am supposed to be back here and will stay at the Hilton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the thriving Polaris Centers of Commerce, the AAA Four Diamond Hilton Columbus/Polaris hotel offers an elegant stay in an excellent location. Just off Interstate 71 and featuring a complimentary shuttle to and from Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), this Columbus, OH hotel is ideally located near transportation links. The shuttle is available 6:00am to 10:30pm Monday through Friday and 7:00am to 10:00pm on weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Columbus/Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris Ohio