“Good Hotel for a Conference” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 140 Hotels in Columbus
Ohio
“Good Hotel for a Conference”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I shared a room with a friend for two nights to attend a conference at this hotel. The location is close to the interstate and easy to find. Check-in by a friendly staff member was a breeze. Our double queen room on the 8th floor was immaculate and spacious. My bed was very comfortable with fresh linens. There were nice Peter Thomas Roth products in the bathroom. The room was quiet and room temperature was easily controlled.

The conference facilities were nice, but I suggest layering clothing to be comfortable in the various rooms. Most were chilly.

The hotel is close to a variety of good restaurants, as well as Polaris Mall.

Room Tip: Book early to get a double queen room if you're sharing.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Lake George, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Really enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Columbus/Polaris. The room was great, bed really comfortable and the food was very good. The staff was very attentive and helpful with restaurant suggestions. I was there on business and didn't have much free time, but the spa managed to fit me in with a last minute appointment. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
nhoward, Director of Sales at Hilton Columbus/Polaris, responded to this review, November 3, 2011
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on our hotel and letting us know how much you enjoyed staying with us! We take pride in providing excellent service and amenities to all our guests. I will make sure to read your review to our staff so that their efforts do not go unnoticed. We hope you will stay with us next time you return to Columbus, OH.

Hudson, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Always clean, restaurant is good, staff is friendly. Right by the mall and highway. I travel to co,um us a few times a year and tried multiple hotels but the price to quality relationship here can't be beat.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

I attended a meeting at the Hilton/Polaris last week. I had a very comfortable, clean and modern room with free internet. My only suggestion is regarding the air conditioning in the rooms. I thought the system was very loud. But the staff at the hotel was friendly and helpful. The meeting rooms were nice, and the food served during the two day event was very good. The hotel is in a great location if you have time to explore while at the hotel. Incredible stores at the Polaris Mall and wonderful restaurants throughout the area will keep you entertained. I think that the hotel and the area would be a great place to spend a weekend. I would go back to stay again.

Room Tip: Ask if there is a way to make the heating/air conditioning in the rooms less noisy!
Westerville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

Stayed here to celebrate our wedding anniversary and wanted a hotel with room service. Very clean, quiet. Comfy bed, EXCELLENT food. Best hotel food I have ever had. We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant and had room service for breakfast. Took about 20 minutes for room service and everything was still hot. Whirlpool down by the pool was a little too hot and the chemicals bothered my eyes so I didn't stay in it very long. Very friendly staff. I would love to stay here again. Very close to shopping and variety of restaurants.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I have stayed here many times and it will continue to be my hotel of choice when I visit the Columbus area. I use to stay downtown (which is nice) but found that staying out here is just as accesible and has many of the same oferrings close by. There are tons of restaurants and I would recommend the Fisherman's Wharf located across Polaris, they have an excellent happy hour and terrific food! Back to the hotel, very timely and yummy room services and I never have trouble falling asleep in these hotel beds. The staff is VERY friendly and extrmely accommodating in the rare case that you are not happy with something. Excellent value for the price!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
nhoward, Director of Sales at Hilton Columbus/Polaris, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you so much for taking time to let everyone know how much you enjoyed our hotel! We really appreciate this positive feedback and I will make sure to share your comments with the entire Hilton Polaris Team! We take pride in providing excellent service to all our guests during their stay which is why we are ranked #4 in customer service out of 296 full service Hilton Hotels in the USA. Safe travels and we hope you stay with us during your next visit to Columbus, OH.

Merrimack, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

This is a great hotel. I stayed on the 9th floor. The room was perfect. It was one of the most quietest stays I have had in a hotel. The location was also perfect for my business travel. It was directly located across the street from Polaris Fashion Place - a huge mall that and other shopping destinations all around as well. The airport was very easy to get to as well. This hotel had the softest pillows ever...slept like a baby.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor it is so quiet and nice views.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for writing such a great review on our hotel! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our Executive Level rooms on the 9th floor. Our Business Travelers are very important to us and our Executive Floors are here to accommodate your special needs during the work week. Also, our complimentary airport shuttle service is available 7 days a week in case you want to avoid the cost of a rental car. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Columbus, OH and the Polaris area!

Nancy Howard

Been to Hilton Columbus/Polaris? Share your experiences!