“Room from Hell” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #124 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Columbus
“Room from Hell”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I have stayed with Knights Inn in the past and have never been so unhappy in my life. The room was filthy, smelled, the carpet was dirty, the bed sheets looked worn and the comforter on the bed was dirty. The manager or helper was not at all friendly. The outside looked bad and unclean. Glass in the parking lot area. Honestly, this motel should be condemned.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

First room was full of trash and 24 pack of beer in the open fridge. TV was on. Place was falling apart. I got a second room from the non English employees. Just as bad minus the trash. The bed sheets are stained, broken lamp shades, peeling trim. I'm sure there were tons of better hotels around for the same price.

• Stayed March 2014
Akron
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

The quality of this Knights Inn was fair, and the price was excellent. They don't provide shampoo, so remember to bring it with you if you come.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Osgood, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

There was a prostitute leaning into the window of a pick-up truck, blocking our exit for a moment. There was a woman at 3am, knocking and screaming for 45 minutes to be let into a room next door. There was blood and vomit on the mattress, strange stains all over the walls, trash in the sink drain, and a pervasive stench of smoke in my non-smoking room. On the plus side, my car was not broken into during my stay! I would have heard it if it had, because I didn't sleep a wink.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Albufeira, Portugal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Ok me and my soon to be husband moved down to Ohio and are only here at this hotel until we get our place, Okay so the room are nasty ,they have bugs ant, and other bugs as well, I have not seen bed bugs, But every single morning I wake up and I have bug bites everywhere and I'm pregnant me and my husband were checking out and so my husband got called into work and he could not leave to come and pick me up from this place so I had to spend the night in the waiting room because something that was unexpected also so my husband told me that he won't be up here until later today so they staff where really judgmental asking me what type of boyfriend is he and he is not even my boyfriend, So as I was e-mailing my husband to let him know this the staff while vacuuming where leaning over and trying to see what is was that I was writing , The staff told me after I talked to my husband and they know what is going on that what am I going to do because his boss won't let me stay, First of all I'm not staying my husband got called into work and couldn't leave this was unexpected and the last time that I checked it is my right to wait on my husband to come and pick me up seriously I have no Idea what these people problem are. That is just insane I'm two months pregnant and when my husband comes up here looking for me and can't find me because I 'm not familiar with Ohio and something happens to me this place is going under , So please if you want to be comfortable and treated with respect while being a guest here don't stay here!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went the first time and next door kept wakeing us up, heavy traffic think they were hooking the room wasnt to clean and the staff was horriable.Went back another nite with my wife and the thugs was playing loud reagae music to the wee hours of the nite, so i went buy and ask if they could turn it down a little, the thugs wanted to fight me so i got my wife and went to the office and ask for a refund which they said we get security on those goons which i said that will only make matters worst give us our money back they said i had to talk with the manager in the am. we left this location and drove to the East hamilton location it was better but diry also never got my money back. please unless you in the drug game or like dating hookers never ever, never ever go to this dump.this was in 2013

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012 via mobile

Lobby was over 100 degrees and had an overpowering stench that smelled like road kill and sewage. Rooms were filthy, place is disgusting everywhere. Do not stay here!

Stayed April 2011

Been to Knights Inn Columbus North? Share your experiences!