“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 141 hotels in Columbus
Ft. Myers FL
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I really like this hotel because there is a wonderful airport shuttle service and for $3.75 a night you can leave your car while you are gone. We stayed on a Friday night, parked our car and took the shuttle to the airport at 5am the next morning. Upon our return, we called the Marriott and 7 minutes later the shuttle was there. Both drivers were friendly and helpful and when we returned the driver pulled up to our car and put the bags in the trunk. Great customer service. The hotel is clean and the front desk staff helpful and very friendly. This is exactly the place you want to stay the night before a trip. I will go back to this hotel!

Room Tip: I like being on the first floor and we were in the back on the hall on the left of the back door. Th...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Sammysue,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Courtyard Columbus Airport. We're glad you had a nice stay and found our airport shuttle and on-site parking to add convenience to your travels. We hope you'll visit us again soon. Thanks again!

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

The staff are always very friendly and accommodating, and there are no negative surprises to the quality of this location compared to the Courtyard by Marriott brand.

I feel at home there. I will most probably return to this location when visiting Columbus again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Guy B,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Courtyard Columbus Airport. We're pleased to hear you feel at home and will be returning for future visits. We enjoy having you as our guest and we look forward to extending our hospitality to you again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on March 19, 2014. The facilities are very nice, the room was great, but Summer at the front desk made this an exceptional stay. Over my years of travel, she was one of the best I've seen: Exceptionally friendly and helpful. I hope the hotel knows what a value they have with Summer at this location.

Bill H,
Thanks so much for writing a review from your visit to Courtyard Columbus Airport. I especially appreciate hearing how Summer's friendly service made for such an exceptional stay. Summer's warm hospitality and exemplary customer service leads her to enhance each guest's visit, making her an essential part of our team. I look forward to commending her efforts and thank you again for sharing your kind comments. We hope you will have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott on business and upon checking in I realized my company didn't book my room. Summer was very helpful in letting me know what documents were needed and once they were faxed over, she got me a room. So thanks to the hospitality of Summer, I will definitely stay at this hotel again. Summer was very outgoing, personable, and every hotel should have employees like her. She deserves a trip to California..

Green Features: Nice touch screen monitor to help you locate restaurants, mall, etc...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Tito R,
We appreciate you selecting our hotel while on business and thank you for sharing your Courtyard experience. I look forward to sharing your compliments with Summer and will be certain to recognize her excellent service and sincere hospitality with a special commendation. Thank you again for writing. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Olathe, KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had been on the road for a few days, staying in places that would allow me to park the truck I was delivering. After getting it dropped off and having one night before I flew home, I chose a nicer hotel.

Everything was great, including the meal in the restaurant. This will be the hotel I choose when I'm in the area each month.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Monica M,
We're pleased to have had you as our guest and thank you for choosing Courtyard Columbus Airport. It's great to know you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel well suited for your monthly travels. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again!

Keller, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Courtyard by Marriott due to unexpected illness that cancelled my travel plans. I was greeted at the front desk by Summer who had a welcome smile and a warm personality. She could tell I wasn't feeling good but did everything possible to make my stay as comfortable as she could. I travel a lot and it is always nice to find a place that puts the customer first. So if you are ever in Columbus Ohio I highly recommend the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport. Thanks again to Summer and her co-workers - great job

• Stayed February 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Swalker1031,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and high recommendations of Courtyard Columbus Airport. Summer will be excited to know her warm hospitality added comfort to your stay. I look forward to sharing your kind comments and thank you again for writing. We hope you'll visit us again in the future.

Kay Sarver, General Manager
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Every now and then you run into a team of people who make your stay that much more enjoyable. That's the staff at this hotel who were top notch in their friendliness, helpfulness and who also offered great suggestions for shopping and dining. They even offered their shuttle to drive us where we wanted to go! Knowing we are coming back to Columbus, we booked our next stay before even checking out. My compliments to everyone at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Janet J,
I'm delighted to hear of your pleasant stay and appreciation of our staff at Courtyard Columbus Airport. Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority and strive daily to exceed guest expectations. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team and thank you for recognizing their efforts in service. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Thanks again!

Kay Sarver, General Manager

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport? Share your experiences!