“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 141 hotels in Columbus
Olathe, KS
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had been on the road for a few days, staying in places that would allow me to park the truck I was delivering. After getting it dropped off and having one night before I flew home, I chose a nicer hotel.

Everything was great, including the meal in the restaurant. This will be the hotel I choose when I'm in the area each month.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Monica M,
We're pleased to have had you as our guest and thank you for choosing Courtyard Columbus Airport. It's great to know you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel well suited for your monthly travels. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again!

David Kingsley, General Manager

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Keller, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Courtyard by Marriott due to unexpected illness that cancelled my travel plans. I was greeted at the front desk by Summer who had a welcome smile and a warm personality. She could tell I wasn't feeling good but did everything possible to make my stay as comfortable as she could. I travel a lot and it is always nice to find a place that puts the customer first. So if you are ever in Columbus Ohio I highly recommend the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport. Thanks again to Summer and her co-workers - great job

• Stayed February 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Swalker1031,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and high recommendations of Courtyard Columbus Airport. Summer will be excited to know her warm hospitality added comfort to your stay. I look forward to sharing your kind comments and thank you again for writing. We hope you'll visit us again in the future.

Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Every now and then you run into a team of people who make your stay that much more enjoyable. That's the staff at this hotel who were top notch in their friendliness, helpfulness and who also offered great suggestions for shopping and dining. They even offered their shuttle to drive us where we wanted to go! Knowing we are coming back to Columbus, we booked our next stay before even checking out. My compliments to everyone at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport!

Janet J,
I'm delighted to hear of your pleasant stay and appreciation of our staff at Courtyard Columbus Airport. Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority and strive daily to exceed guest expectations. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team and thank you for recognizing their efforts in service. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Thanks again!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is our choice of hotels for our occasional business meetings in the Columbus area, it's super convenient to the airport and the staff is always fantastic to deal with. I don't think I've ever waited more than 10 minutes for a pickup at the airport and getting back has always been easy and flexible. Summer does a great job of taking care of all of our needs and should be commended on her enthusiasm to help, she even offered to get me coffee when she knew I was in a rush to get to a meeting next door and there was a line at the counter. We'll be staying here again in the near future.

tony p,
We appreciate your review and continued patronage with us at Courtyard Columbus Airport. It's great to hear our location and services add convenience to your travels and consistently meet your satisfaction. We are fortunate to have a team of dedicated associates that take pride in their approach to hospitality. I will be certain to recognize Summer with a special commendation for her enthusiasm and excellence in service. We look forward to your next visit and thank you again for your review.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed with my teenage daughter for sports event nearby. Hotel was clean and convenient. Room was comfortable, nothing special but met expectations. Would stay again. Waffle House around the corner offers better breakfast at more reasonable price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
JoJosontheroad,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your experience at Courtyard Columbus Airport. We appreciate the opportunity to serve your hotel needs while attending your daughter's nearby sports event, and we're glad our clean and comfortable accommodations met your expectations. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

Flint, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

The hotel is horrible about snow. The only place they shoveled was the handicapped area.
The normal parking places had snow over 10 inches plus between the cars.
It gets cold and then it becomes ice.
After I fell getting out of my vehicle, I said something to the staff.
They just looked at me and said they were sorry.
There were 4 men (employees) standing around.
Surely someone could have taken a shovel and tried to clean between the vehicles and parking spots.
I will not be back

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Slb0151,
Thank you for writing and bringing these concerns to my attention. I am very sorry for the difficulties you encountered with the snow and would certainly never want to leave you with a poor impression. We value your feedback and hope to speak with you directly regarding the issues you encountered during your stay. Thank you once again for writing.

new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Originally I planned to stay for two days for a meeting, but the recent snowstorm forced flight changes. Fortunately, the front desk was able to accommodate me for the extra day, first with a delayed check-out, and then a call to say that I could extend overnight. Summer could not have been more helpful and understanding--thank you!

Tasty and wholesome breakfast and evening menus were available at the Courtyard Marriott, but for lunch we had to make arrangements to eat outside the hotel. The shuttle (with very friendly and professional driver) took us to Easton Mall where we had a terrific lunch at Brio Tuscan Grill www.brioitalian.com/‎.

The hotel was clean and comfortable, tastefully decorated, but not grand...perfectly fine for keeping costs down. There was a pool and small work-out area on the main floor, as well as the friendly-staffed dining area and a separate area with computers and seating around a fireplace to get work done if you didn't want to sit in the room. The rooms were quiet, very nicely decorated with warm colored wallpaper and lighting, and included soft, clean bedding and towels.

I would recommend this hotel for easy access to/from the airport, convenient shuttle and a pleasant restful stay. And very importantly, the people staffing this hotel are friendly, kind, competent and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
larymar,
Thank you for sharing your experience and recommendations of Courtyard Columbus Airport. We're pleased to have had you as our guest while on business, and we're glad our hotel, service, and amenities met your satisfaction. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team and will be certain to recognize Summer with a special commendations for her excellent service. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for your great review.

Kay Sarver, General Manager

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Airport? Share your experiences!