“Have been staying here over a month and very happy!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #87 of 141 Hotels in Columbus
“Have been staying here over a month and very happy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have been staying at this Extended Stay America hotel for over a month while my boyfriend works a project in the Columbus area. We are very happy with the amenities and service of this hotel. The hotel and room have clearly been remodeled and are very comfortable and appealing. The bed is comfortable and our rooms kitchen was well stocked with cooking tools that have been extremely helpful. This hotel allows pets, including our larger dog, and they are very friendly and sweet to him. Housekeeping does an excellent job and the front desk staff is always friendly and ready to help. Can't say a bad thing, even after a long stay here! Well done. Also, the area is very nice. The Easton area nearby has high-end and other shopping and great entertainment.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times in the past month. My past experiences have been satisfactory. However the last time I stayed there the room they put me in had bed bugs. I reported the issue to priceline and to the hotel. I was then told that there would be no resolution to the problem.

• Stayed June 2014
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I stayed at this hotel while in the Easton Mall area for the weekend. It was the cheapest place by $100 so I chose it over the nicer hotels. It looks like it has been recently renovated which I liked, but it smelled a little dirty and smokey. The room was nice except for the bed which was extremely uncomfortable. I think when they renovated the rooms they left the old beds there. In the morning I went down to get a complimentary cup of coffee and both of the carafes were out of coffee, and there was no one in sight to make more. When i checked out the coffee still hadn't been refilled so I gave up on that.

Pros:
Very reasonably priced
Recently renovated(at least my room)
Small kitchen in room(Microwave,stovetop,fridge)

Cons:
Common areas a bit smelly
Hard bed
No coffee in the morning/staff nowhere to be found

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have often been placed in this hotel when reserving a room through Priceline when I'm just passing through Columbus and need a place to stay relatively close to re airport. I have always found the staff friendly and accommodating, even when I've arrived as late as 2am. The suites are large and have always been clean. The price is good through Priceline ($40-$50) but I'm not sure I'd pay the regular hotel rates. Overall, it's a convenient stop on my way elsewhere in the state.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Lowellville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Nice outside appearance complimented with nice lobby. Room was clean quiet updated and great shower. Coffee in lobby all the time. Would stay again. Close to lots of shopping if that interest you. Close to highway. Nice lighted parking lot.

• Stayed May 2014
Monroe, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Let me begin by saying we were making a quick visit to Columbus to pick up our daughter and bring her home for the summer from Ohio State Univ . It was graduation weekend so prices of hotels we normally would stay in we're hiked up or just full. We decided to be economical and move further away from college. To begin with the front desk staff were very nice, the outside of the property looked nice and it was right across from Easton Mall. The front desk staff even called the room once we checked in to see if we were happy and at that point we were. The room has a nice lay out with small kitchen, table, desk and bed. The issue we found were as follows- guests seem to smoke all over the hotel, the hallways and stairwells stink from it and the odors from cooking in the rooms can be overwhelming in hallway. The bed linens were very minimal and the room was not cleaned properly. I had to wipe water from the kitchen floor and rag came up brown, soap left on top ledge of shower, and found ice cube trays full of water after the fridge had been turned off so it was stale water. We had a busy weekend of packing up our daughter so I did not complain because we were just there for two nights and didn't want to have to move to another room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I made reservations on short notice that ultimately got duplicated. No problem in correcting the reservation with the great assistance of a very helpful front desk clerk. Since the room configuration reserved could not be honored due to certain rooms being oversold, I was given two rooms, which was more than a generous accommodation for the error. The rooms were clean, including the kitchen areas, with adequate workspace for one person. The WiFi signal was strong with no disruptions.

As with most of these types of hotels, no fitness center, but the area is good for walking or running in the early morning. I did not experience a great deal of noise from any neighbors. The "grab and go breakfast" was gone by the time that I arrived downstairs, but that wasn't the point of my stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton? Share your experiences!