“NOISE!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #86 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Charleston, West Virginia
“NOISE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

No sleep. Terrible noises from upstairs all hours of the night. No sleep. Front desk seemed nice enough, but did nothing to fix the situation. No sleep. If anyone reads this and chooses to stay here just remember this..... NO SLEEP.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
New York State
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

First stay at an Extended Stay. Different than a regular hotel but it was just what I needed. Got there on Friday and left Monday, got just what I paid for, good value. The only drawback I found was that when people walked around upstairs it sounded like a heard of elephants. If you need a basic simple room, this works, can's see spending 2 or 3 times as much for a place to hang your hat.

Room Tip: Maybe get a room upstairs
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My whole experience was great. The check-in process was quick and easy. The Front Desk Agent was very friendly and I enjoyed a small chat with her. She even gave me popcorn and asked if I needed any items such as toothpaste or toothbrush. My room was very clean and everything I used worked well - hot water and good water pressure, the AC worked well, the TV was fine. There was a full size refrigerator and nice kitchenette. I only used the refrigerator and microwave and they were both very clean and worked just fine. I didn't have any problems with noise and I slept really well. The check-out process was fast and I was greeted with another very pleasant Front Desk Agent. The area around the hotel is quite nice with plenty of shops and restaurants close by. The airport is also very close. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have been at this establishment for about 2 months, and I can say truthfully say I am not displeased. The bed is very comfortable, the room is quite large and housekeeping, especially Sandra, goes out of their way to accommodate your request if you need extra towels, etc. You are in close proximity to markets, restaurants and stores. I wish it had a pool, that is the reason for 4 rating it would go along way to make the stay more pleasurable.
. Like I said in the heading it serves it purpose. My stay is almost over and I would consider a return if need be. If you are expecting 5 star accommodation this is not it. If you want a economic comfortable stay you should consider this place. By the way management I noticed a lot of criticism of a person named Scot and you have not addressed this concern. I think I might have met him and I agree he does need some schooling in customer service. If not Scot then the night clerk.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My hotel room was nice and would have considered stay again Sat nite & in future But Scott was very Rude and was not nice at all , Scott was friendly to other guest but rude and short with me - this need to be worked on - I was in town for Religious Conference and chose to stay @ Extended from other visits around Us but Scott was so- rude I chose not to stay and I have relayed this info to my Employer - FedEx to never use any of these hotels and my Girlfriend works for Owens Corning and we have told her fellow employees also - Please make sure to Correct Scott's actions or you will continue to loose business,I will be back in Columbus in Aug but would not dare to stay at your hotel because of way I was treated Poorly and Very Unprofessional

Room Tip: Please watch out for Rude employee - Scott :(
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. The customer service you encountered is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am talking with my employees about the importance of showing our guest's a great experience, which begins with top-notch service.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at CEA@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Bloomfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I spent 3 days and 2 nights at the Extended Stay in Columbus, Easton for business this past weekend and had a very comfortable trip. The staff was courteous, prompt and informative. The room was clean and fresh with everything I needed. I was even able to do a quick load of laundry at 8 at night! Recommended for the quick business and holiday outing travelers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Jonathan - Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at CEA@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Louisville, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Super friendly staff, but filthy environment. The room was nonsmoking but smelled like a dive bar on an early Sunday morning. The room was so dirty you could see the filth on the ceiling fan blades and the popcorn ceiling.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your room did not meet your satisfaction. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will be looking over everything with the employees involved to make sure your experience is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at CEA@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton? Share your experiences!