We made reservations for 2 rooms for a Saturday night. We got a great rate but that was about the only thing that went right. The front desk clerk was very unprofessional and seemed annoyed to have to wait on people. He gave us our cards for our 2 rooms and when we arrived at the first one, we realized the bed was unmade and there were dirty towels in the bathroom. The second one smelled like smoke even though we had asked for a non smoking room. When we went back to the desk the clerk said, " I know - you're going to tell me the room smells like smoke." No, we actually let that slide and just let him know that our room had not been cleaned. "Oh yeah", he remembered. "My manager told me something about that." In the morning, we checked the hotel amenities booklet which said there was a take and go breakfast in the lobby. The online booking info also mentioned breakfast. When my husband went to the front desk, they informed him that the breakfast had not yet started. He asked when it would be ready and they let him know it wouldn't start until sometime next year.
So, first room dirty, one room smelly, unprofessional staff, no breakfast.
I thought since Extended Stay's cater to business travelers that they would have a professional atmosphere.
It was a great deal if you don't have very high expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Columbus / Easton Hotel Columbus
- Extended Stay America Columbus / Easton Hotel
- Extended Stay America Columbus
- Columbus Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal , Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.