“Nice place.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #80 of 140 hotels in Columbus
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed here three weeks while waiting for our apartment. The room was nice, service was fine, and kitchenette was functional. The staff was great, but Nique was fantastic. Can't say enough good things about her. She was helpful and sweet, thanks.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors; it is a delight to hear the efforts of our staff, especially Nique, enabled you to have a "home away from home" experience. We appreciate the opportunity to serve as your interim house and wish the best in your new home.

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

After reading other reviews, I almost did not stay here, but am glad I did. I was pleasantly surprised by the large room, kitchen, and overall cleanliness of the hotel.The front deal staff was courteous and the entire hotel was quiet. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was a great hotel for the price!

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation.

Bellefontaine, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was in Columbus for 2 nights and chose this hotel because it is near my daughter's place. Wasn't sure I could get a short stay - not extended - but I did and it was great! I have stayed in several extended stay (different brands) hotels for 4 months or more at a time for work, and this was the largest room I have ever had. The hotel is quiet, clean, and the check-in and check-out were very fast and efficient. The desk staff was very professional and worthy of a higher-priced hotel! I got my Wi-Fi password at check-in without asking, and my PC and the hotel network found each other right away - that was definitely a hotel first for me!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Columbus - Easton. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Burlington, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night to catch an early flight. The hotel room was won by bidding on Priceline (first time using Priceline and it was a mistake). From the minute we pulled into the parking lot we were not happy with the hotel. The parking lot was covered with trash of all sorts, there was a grocery cart with empty beer packages outside the door, and the trash was overflowing. The customer service at the hotel was not the best. I called prior to arriving to ask if there was a specific restaurant nearby and the hotel representative did not attempt to help us finding the nearest one. The lobby was clean, but the feeling wasn't right. While walking up to our room the horror of filth continued. Sitting in the hallway near our room was a frying pan with 3-4 inches of grease. I watched a staff member walk past the pan and did not attempt to remove it from the hallway. The room had a weird smell, the feeling was that the room was not that clean. The hotel claims that the rooms were recently updated, but the furniture was old and damaged along with outdated utilities. I would also like to add that if it wasn't for Priceline I would have never stayed at a hotel similar to this. Staying at this hotel was simply a mistake made by attempting to use Priceline. The thought crossed our minds a few times to cut our loss and book a room at the Hampton next door. If you don't mind a dirty feel and you need a very cheap stay then book this room. Otherwise avoid this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, March 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Columbus - Easton. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed from the first impression of the parking lot, common areas, to the lack of customer service and attention details to each member of our team

Kent, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

We did not actually sleep at this hotel so I can only comment so far. We checked in and found our bed (that was supposedly a Queen bed) to be one of the smallest beds I've ever seen in a hotel. The room was dark and had a musty smell. The 19" box TV and beat up furniture made it evident that some updating is necessary. We called the front desk and asked if they had another room with a larger bed and maybe no smell. We said we would be willing to pay if there was a difference in price. She said not to worry and took us to another room. It was the exact same thing except this one had a dirty shoe print on top of the bedspread. We ended up cancelling our reservation and staying at the very nice hotel next door (more expensive of course, but worth every penny). On a positive note, Nique, who worked at the front desk was probably the nicest person I've ever encountered working at a hotel. She always had a smile and was so pleasant, helpful, and understanding. Thank you Nique!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Columbus - Easton. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that you cancelled your reservation. You certainly have my sincerest apologies

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
Girard, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

We have stayed here several times. We like to travel to the Easton shopping area a lot and usually stay for two nights. We feel it it is a decent place to stay without a high price. We have never had any trouble with staff..checking in..being overcharged..or anything like that. My one suggestion is just to get much better ventilation in the bathroom. It is so hot and steamy in there after someone showers, it's impossible to get your makeup and hair done without being wilted.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, September 23, 2011
"Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay America Columbus - Easton. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Very good stay for budget business travellers, the place and nice and cozy. The facilities inside the the hotel room are very good u have a full kitchenette
Wi fi is paid but the speed is awesome. The location is very good its walking distance to Walmart, Subway and other shopping places or 5 to 10 mins drive to other Easton Markets

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Columbus - Easton. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton? Share your experiences!