We did not actually sleep at this hotel so I can only comment so far. We checked in and found our bed (that was supposedly a Queen bed) to be one of the smallest beds I've ever seen in a hotel. The room was dark and had a musty smell. The 19" box TV and beat up furniture made it evident that some updating is necessary. We called the front desk and asked if they had another room with a larger bed and maybe no smell. We said we would be willing to pay if there was a difference in price. She said not to worry and took us to another room. It was the exact same thing except this one had a dirty shoe print on top of the bedspread. We ended up cancelling our reservation and staying at the very nice hotel next door (more expensive of course, but worth every penny). On a positive note, Nique, who worked at the front desk was probably the nicest person I've ever encountered working at a hotel. She always had a smile and was so pleasant, helpful, and understanding. Thank you Nique!
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Columbus / Easton Hotel Columbus
- Extended Stay America Columbus / Easton Hotel
- Extended Stay America Columbus
- Columbus Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbus - Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.