“Great Airport Hotel - well worth it.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #71 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Kirkland
“Great Airport Hotel - well worth it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2007

My brother clued me into this hotel for an overnight early am flight kind of stay. I was traveling with kids and the front desk staff was great. They gave the kids little toys to take to the room, provided easy dinner info for nearby places and offered to put together breakfast stuff since we had to leave at 5am! Breakfast options were decent for a free breakfast - all prepackaged (cereals, juices, danishes, fruit and cereal bars) but perfect to take along or take back to your room. Room was $130 for a 2bd suite. The beds and furnishings were all decent and the beds were very comfortable with what seemed to be very clean linens and a nice assortment of pillows and extras. The bathroom soaps and shampoos were even nice. I'd stay here again without question.

• Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2006

I spent the night before my wedding with my maid of honor (my sister) and an out-of-town bridesmaid at this hotel. We had such a great visit! The mattresses were very strange (some sort of foam), but they were very comfortable. Having the mini kitchen was really nice for snacks and water. It was a little tight for three people, but my bridesmaid & I shared the queen, and my sister slept on the pull-out, so we survived. You can book a larger room, but Priceline just gives you what it does. The continental breakfast is nice; juices, breakfast bars, fruit, cereals, etc. Check-in and out went fine, and they do provide a shuttle between the hotel and the airport, which is probably quite handy. If you're looking for a comfortable place to stay, this is a great choice!

• Liked — Clean and comfortable.
  • Disliked — Loud baseball team that got rained out of their games, so they spent their time terrorizing the floor. Thank goodness they had an early curfew, or I would have been very tired the day of my wedding!
  • Tips/Secrets — Don't forget to have the continental breakfast that you've already paid for!
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
columbus,oh
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2006

Arrived at hotel. No one in lobby. Had to locate desk clerk. Checked into hotel. Assigned room. Requested crib. Was told I would have to drag crib to my room. Went to my room. Found someone in my room sleeping in my bed. Went back to front desk. Dragging crib behind me. Told desk clerk my story. She did not believe me. Assigned me to new romn. Found out later old guests had broken into room. So much for security. I was billed incorrect amount for room. No airport shuttle. Breakfast was not anything other than prepackaged breakfast bars. Difficult to find location.

• Stayed March 2006
Athens, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2003

After a long flight from London, my husband, sister and I stayed at the Columbus airport TownePlace Suites hotel. We had a two bedroom, two bath suite that was very nice. The hotel staff was particularly cheerful and interested in attending to our every need. The hotel was so clean and neat, inside and out. We were very impressed. It is not so near the airport that the roar of airplanes keeps you awake, but near enough so that there is not a long drive, either. They have a shuttle, too. I would highly recommend this hotel for any occasion, not just for a short stay between flights.

Been to TownePlace Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about TownePlace Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna

Address: 695 Taylor Road, Columbus, OH 43230
Location: United States > Ohio > Columbus
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #71 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Hotel Class:2.5 star — TownePlace Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your TownePlace Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Towneplace Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna Hotel Columbus
TownePlace Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna Ohio

If you own or manage TownePlace Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.