“Perfect location, clean, efficient service.” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn Columbus Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4280 International Gateway, Columbus, OH 43219-3811   |
Ranked #30 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Jackson
“Perfect location, clean, efficient service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very close to departing airline - Nice for that 6:30am flight. Very clean room, efficient check-in. Picked up by shuttle very quickly, made our flight with extra time. Not much else in the neighborhood, but an excellent hotel for a pre-flight overnight stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Columbus International Airport. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Columbus, Ohio. Have a wonderful day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Sherman, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Got burned by another property. Called Hampton from the airport after dropping off the rental car and they said we will send over the shuttle. They gave me a great rate, the front desk staff was fantastic, and it was quick and easy. Room was spacious, quiet and comfortable. Was happy for the 24 hour shuttle service. When I came down to check out at 5:30 am, the shuttle was ready and waiting. I am planning on other trips to Columbus and would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. I am happy to hear we were able to accomodate you and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
Columbus
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I decided to stay at the Columbus airport Hampton Inn for two days at the start and one day at the end of my trip to the Virgin Islands because of the information I was given over the phone when I made my reservation. I was told I would receive ten days of parking at a nominal cost........five days of parking for each day I stayed at the Hampton. There were other nicer hotels in the area, but between this parking deal and my gold card Hilton membership loyalty, I stayed here.

When I checked in at night, I reconfirmed with the clerk at the desk about the parking and that I would be getting the ten days. She indicated that because of my three days' stay I was eligible for the dramatically reduced parking for those ten days. This was the second Hilton staff member who confirmed this deal. I ignored her for not giving me anything but water when I arrived, and for forgetting the other gold card amenity.

When I saw my bill the next morning, they had only reduced the amount for one day of my stay. I was billed the entire parking fee for the other days, so I went down to the desk to remind them that I was staying at the hotel three days and entitled to more parking days. Another guest was also at the desk with the same concern since she arranged her stay to take advantage of the parking deal. The woman at the desk who said she was the hotel accountant said that recently the policy had been changed and basically we were out of luck. Even worse, she laughed at the two of us as we explained that we were Hilton Gold members and loyal customers and had been assured of the deal. It was one of those "too bad for you" laughs and was repeated when we repeated our concerns. Both of us were polite in our complaints.

This mocking laughter to two senior citizens who were women was demeaning. I would never stay here again after this treatment.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you are promised reduced rates for parking. The A/C noise is loud.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. I apologize that you were mislead on the process and pricing of our Park, Stay & Go package. Our hotel is located on the airports property so therefore they regulate our parking. Our agreement with the airport is that you may park your car with us only if you book the Park, Stay & Go package. With the package/room rate 5 days of parking are included and there is an additional fee for additional days. This package is only available prior to your departure and cannot be combined with any future stays. I do apologize that this was not explained to you better at the time of your reservation and that you made to feel uncomfortable when you questioned it at the front desk. We do hope to see you again on your future visits to Columbus, Ohio.
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Chose Hampton for its close proximity to the airport and excellent customer service. Hotel exceeded my needs. I recommend staying at the Hampton near airport and will stay there again on my next trip.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn at the Columbus Airport. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again on any future visits to Columbus.
Clermont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Typical good quality/value for Hampton. Clean lobby, clean room. Fresh cookies, good breakfast. My hotel of choice when I travel on business. It is very short ride from the terminal area. The staff was very friendly and made sure to greet me as a Hilton Gold Member. It was a good experience. Also, the complimentary water and snack is always appreciated.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the cookies and your snacks. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Columbus, Ohio. Have a terrific day!
Middletown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We selected this hotl due to its location to the airport for an early morning departure. The staff and facility was great and quiet for a quick night sleep.There are other hotel properties in the area but for the price this was an excellent value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your postive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Have a great day!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed here the night before my flight early the next morning, and upon check in, the front desk was very welcoming, despite how busy they were. The rooms where nice and comfortable. Breakfast in the morning had decent selections, but the food was great for being complimentary.

The location was perfect, being literally right next door to the airport; so close that you could even see the planes on the runway. Despite being close to the planes, I couldn't hear any of the planes.

The only downside was that the hotel was undergoing renovations during my stay, however it was not a nuisance whatsoever.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave a review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I do apologize about the exterior renovations. The exterior renovations have been completed and I hope you will stay with us again in the near future to see the finished product. Have a wonderful day!

Been to Hampton Inn Columbus Airport? Share your experiences!