“Great, quiet place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn Columbus Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4280 International Gateway, Columbus, OH 43219-3811   |
Ranked #30 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Indianapolis, United States
“Great, quiet place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was surprised by how quiet it was considering it was next to the Airport. Clean and nice place as to be expected with this brand. The grab-n-go breakfast was great as well as the hot items. I would recommend this location to anyone seeking a clean safe environment.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Saint John, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This hotel is perfectly located for those early flights. The staff was very friendly and even though my room overlooked a very busy runway it was still quiet and comfortable. I had to return my rental car and they shuttled me back as well as early in the morning shuttled me to the airport even though it's within walking distance. A great stay and great value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Fort Worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Everything was great and as expected. Have stayed here many times as I travel to Columbus, frequently. Location is especially convenient for me as I have relatives and friends close by and always take the earliest flight back to Fort Worth.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn at the Columbus Airport. Your opinion is very important to us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Columbus, Ohio.
Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The room was clean and comfortable! The house keeping staff was very pleasant! The hot breakfast left a lot to be desired though! Every morning ( we went to breakfast at different times) the pans with the hot food were all empty ( except for sausage that was so dried up that it was the size of a pencil). We waited for approximately ten minutes for them to be replaced each day. Meanwhile, several people came to get breakfast, and walked away when they discovered that there was no hot food. The juice was lukewarm and there were a few pieces of bread, but no danishes, donuts, or bagels left. We specifically booked this hotel because of the hot breakfast so we didn't have to pay extra to go out and get breakfast each day. We won't stay there again!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

When I first entered the lobby, I wasn't that impressed, but the rooms were great! They have the most comfortable furniture in the rooms - great night's sleep and free hot breakfast! Can't beat it for the price. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall - I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel. The check in was fast and efficient, the room was clean and comfortable and the shuttle was on demand. I didn't have any trouble or complaints. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed May 2013
Kim H, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete this review. Your opinion is very important to us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Columbus International Airport and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!
Ashland, KY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The location is perfect, could walk to the terminal however the shuttle was timely and efficient. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. I was traveling with an infant so safety was my first concern and I was not disappointed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who has an early morning flight!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. Your opinion is very important to us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We want all of our guest to have a very enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Columbus, Ohio. Have a great day!!!

Been to Hampton Inn Columbus Airport? Share your experiences!