My husband and I stayed here for one night because we were attending a friend's wedding nearby. It seemed that everything that could go wrong did...
- The first room we were given smelled moldy and disgusting. We asked for a change and after receiving some dirty looks from the front desk staff, we finally got one.
- The new room had a non-functional TV. We called down, but the front desk phone was busy. It turned out they had it off the hook! They asked to come down and get new batteries for the remote. That didn't help either. We went and got a new remote from the front desk. That didn't help either. Finally, someone came up to the room and told us that the TV had been plugged into a non-operational socket.
- The air conditioning in the room was turned on really high when we came in. It was freezing! We turned it off, and then when we tried to turn it on again, it made a horrible grinding noise. We ended up just keeping the fan on because the noise was preventing us from sleeping.
- In addition to the noise from the air conditioning unit, we also had to deal with the noise of a door in the hallway that led to the main stairwell. There was no seal under our room door and so we could hear EVERY TIME someone walked in or out through the hallway door.
- The water was barely warm for the morning shower. I guess 8:30 am is too late?
- The breakfast space is tiny with only 4-6 tables available.
This hotel is horrible and they're getting away with it because they are so close to the airport. Don't stay here!!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport Hotel Columbus
- Comfort Suites Airport Hotel
- Comfort Suites Columbus
- Columbus Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Airport Columbus, Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Comfort Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.